Where is the troll??

Moises79
Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
nivel de juego 1061

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,345 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Moises79, hope you are having a nice time on the King Community :)  

Did you earn the Bubble Gum Troll in to your collection?  Means, did you gain all 600 stickers and won him?  
    Did you happen to take a screenshot when you the BGT joined your team?  Do you still have the event running on your device?  

We must collect all 600 stickers for the Troll to join our collection.  And if we fail to collect them before the event ends, he will disappear along with the event!! 

If the event is still running and you have not collected all the stickers, I would rush you to play your game and win him!!  

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Moises79
    Hello, Pummy Raj, I see that you are a Superstar, congratulations on your success, I hope one day to become one.
    Regarding the troll, I have not appeared in any event or way to get it and as you can see, I have 38 characters won, at level 1061.
    What I miss is what I see that other colleagues have achieved before and I'm happy for them, but I do not have to do something special.
    Thank you very much for responding and wish you a very happy day or night.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Moises79,

Thank you for replying back and also for the wishes :)  You too can definitely become a Superstar... All you have to do is contribute to the Community in the most positive way you can :+1:  Help other players with answering their Questions, giving tips to pass the levels, etc., etc.,  Once you start doing that, you will have more comments  and will earn 3 stars and 200 points (I think), then you will automatically fall into the consideration group.

But make sure to post your comment here that you would like to considered  https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/177842/how-to-become-a-superstar/p1  

There is also a special feature called "Member of the Month" -- with which a player is awarded with MOM badge and so many Gold Bars.... again your quality of work is taken into consideration.  Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts about this and feel free to send me a private message with this regard.  

With regards to the Troll, I completely understand what you are saying!!  I have to share something here.... when Olivia (the Pink Octopus) event was going on, we were only sharing our opinions and discussing how the event was.  But with this Troll event, some of the Kingsters came to the Community and helping out the people who ever was asking in time.  But, they too could not do anything in the last few days of event.. because there is no time and players won't be able to gain him anyway within 2 days!!  Hope this made sense!!  And, unfortunately, you have posted this only yesterday and there were only few hours left for the event to end!!    

I would request you to go to this link and share your thoughts on how you feel about not getting the event
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/259751/we-want-your-feedback-on-the-bubble-gum-troll-quest/p1

I am sorry for not being a big help with your question!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Moises79
    edited July 2019
    Hola de nuevo, es agradable poder consultar las dudas con alguien. Con respecto al troll, entiendo tu respuesta y la respuesta. Saber más. No te preocupes. No te lo cuento. a otros compañeros, pero yo no la verdad, no he utilizado ningún método de juego, simplemente lo intenté hasta avanzar, lo digo porque veo que preguntado como se pasa cierto nivel y no sabría responder.
    Un gran saludo y gracias por tu ayuda. 
    Que pases un feliz día o noche.

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @Moises79

Looks like you have written your message in Spanish... I thought so because of "Hola" and "Gracias". 

Will it be possible for you to post back in English?  So, I can read your whole message :)   

Thank you very much and have a nice day/evening!
  • Moises79
    Hello again, would you know when there will be an event to get the chewing gum troll? Thank you very much and a good day / night.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Moises79, It is nice to talk to you again :+1: 

I am sorry to say that there might not be another "Event" to gain the Bubblegum Troll!! 

But, I am sure we might get the opportunity to gain him through regular stickers OR a Star Chaser!!  If you remember, one of the Nutcracker costumes (St. Patrick's) was collected like that by most players (even me)  =) 

So, let us hope we will see the Troll also the same way :+1: 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!  Have a great rest of the Sunday!
  • TARIZA
    TARIZA Posts: 2 Newbie

Hola alguien sabe si hay forma de cambiar todo a español

• TARIZA
    TARIZA Posts: 2 Newbie

Soy nueva y medio entiendo a tropieso. Me encanta el juego pero el idioma me limita

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?