🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Crack the Code and win tons of Gold bars!

Comments

• ManageUs
    ManageUs Posts: 22 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and big thanks for participating to our Community Contest! 🌟

I'm sure you're all very impatient to know the correct answer and find out who the 10 winners are! 

Well... the right answer is... 28

1 Lollipop hammer = 10 

1 Exploding candy = 5

1 Stripped candy = 3

Therefore -> (1 Exploding candy + 1 Lollipop hammer) + (1 Stripped candy + 1 Lollipop hammer) = (5 + 10) + (3 + 10) = 15 + 13 = 28

Well done to all of you who got the correct answer 😄

Now, the 10 lucky (and smart) winners are:

@nanapamela

@melhence

@Brookdale

@missmoulin

@Clyde2013

@Alleri

@Boognish_Rising

@C4rin4

@Mattia_

@Sparkeltin

Congratulations, guys 🎉 Your 20 Gold bars are waiting for you in your Candy Friends game! 

You can all head to the Mastermind competition to find out about the other codes and see if you won 100 Gold bars! 

For the Candy Friends players, you can win free boosters right here

Good luck everyone and see you around the Community 🌟🍒

Congrats everyone 😀 enjoy those gold bars.💪😎🙃😀

• ManageUs
    ManageUs Posts: 22 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and big thanks for participating to our Community Contest! 🌟

I'm sure you're all very impatient to know the correct answer and find out who the 10 winners are! 

Well... the right answer is... 28

1 Lollipop hammer = 10 

1 Exploding candy = 5

1 Stripped candy = 3

Therefore -> (1 Exploding candy + 1 Lollipop hammer) + (1 Stripped candy + 1 Lollipop hammer) = (5 + 10) + (3 + 10) = 15 + 13 = 28

Well done to all of you who got the correct answer 😄

Now, the 10 lucky (and smart) winners are:

@nanapamela

@melhence

@Brookdale

@missmoulin

@Clyde2013

@Alleri

@Boognish_Rising

@C4rin4

@Mattia_

@Sparkeltin

Congratulations, guys 🎉 Your 20 Gold bars are waiting for you in your Candy Friends game! 

You can all head to the Mastermind competition to find out about the other codes and see if you won 100 Gold bars! 

For the Candy Friends players, you can win free boosters right here

Good luck everyone and see you around the Community 🌟🍒

Congrats everyone 😀 enjoy those gold bars.💪😎🙃😀

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @starz just so you know this contest is already finished, but in the good news we have another contest that you could win some boosters, please check it out https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/260906/tell-us-how-candy-friends-makes-your-summer-sweeter-than-ever-and-win-free-boosters#latest
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    Still Waiting on the explanation as to why my answer is wrong.  The wrapped lollipop is missing most of it's stem & therefore shouldn't have the full value.  This changes the answer.  Therefore, I provided the answer of 24, valuing the lollipop at a six instead of ten.  Not sure there's enough information to completely value it correctly, but it definitely shouldn't be full value, with most of the stick missing.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    @wozziewoo It is correct that the Wrapped Candy Hammer has a shorter stem, but the stems do not have any value in this sweet math experiment.

All the value is in the candy and wrapping itself. 

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I also written the answer '28' but only due to all superstars given the answer 28 and i follow the mejority.
    But there is a observation. How you find '+' sign between two boosters whereas their synergic effect is in multiplication. One stipped candy effective for 1 row/column and 1 wrapped candy effective for near around places. But matching with stripped candy and wrapped candy effective for 3 rows and columns which is much higher than their simple addition.
    Some player given the answer 80 which is more realistic in my opinion.
    But i respect the judgement and thats final.
    Thnx
    CA Ambuj
  • yancurrent
    yancurrent Posts: 3 Newbie
    I think the answer is 28.
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    .I appreciate you getting back to me, but how is one supposed to know that?  I go off what is pictured.  If a full lollipop is valued at 10, then 1 with a shorter stem, should be valued at less.  If this isn't the case there is nothing that says otherwise.  I go off what is pictured, that's how these types of problems work in every other case including others within this site, during this challenge.  Obviously, I understand the answer to be 28 (had the stem been of normal length.)  Had this been clearer I would have answered as such.  I was really interested in the Badge offered & this was the only one that I didn't provide the "correct" answer for.  I'm just a little sour about it all, as this cost me a lot, & I feel the problem is unclear, especially since I could also argue that the numbers should be multiplied as the candies in the bottom row, look combined & not able to be separated out.  It was only after looking through an earlier explanation on another one of these contests that I decided addition might be the better way to go.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?