🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Contest by PummyRaj ----> How Many Cookies ?

PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator
edited October 2019 in Contests
🍭🍭 Hello dear Fellow Crushers 🍭🍭
<3  Hope you all are having a wonderful day  <3

🌟 If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 🌟

If you don't know me, I am Pummy Raj, one of the Superstars and a proud Candy Friends Expert!  I am always here on Friends Community, helping my fellow crushers, or having fun in competitions run by our @QueenMia🤗

star   star   star   
star   star  star 

Image result for candy friends cookie dunking    Image result for candy friends cookie dunking    Image result for candy friends cookie dunking

I am bringing a New Contest for you guys to win Gold Bars for your game!  How much fun is that?  

All you have to do is to tell me How Many Cookies Have You Dunked from Level # 1 to Level # 250

star star It doesn't have to be the exact count of cookies, you can just estimate and post the number  star star

star star Our goal is to bring as many players as possible to participate in the contest star star 

🍬 🍬 <3  So, please participate & bring your friends to participate 🍬 🍬 <3

🍭🍭  Now to the sweeter part ---  What are the Prizes?  🍭🍭

Well, the prize will depend on how well our contest ranks - There will be a weekly leaderboard to see which contest is ahead and keep track on the progression! The Superstars contest with the more participants will award 100 Gold bars! But whatever happens, we are assured that 3 lucky winners from this contest will receive at least 10 Gold Bars. 

star star  In short, the more participants we have in this contest, the more chances we have to win big! So go call your friends to join in! We have until the 31st of August to be the biggest Superstar contest and win 100 Gold bars! More info here  star star

1st place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players form the contest will get 100 Gold Bars each + a wonderful Superstars Summer Contests Badge!!
2nd place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players form the contest will get 50 Gold Bars each.
3rd place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players form the contest will get 25 Gold Bars each.
All others: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players form the contest will get 10 Gold Bars each.

happy star trek GIF by Candy Crush

You have until Saturday 31st of August 13pm CET to participate! 
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?