🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Share your favorite chocolate recipes!

Options

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe

Ingredients

• 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter
    • 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, preferably Valrhona
    • 2 eggs
    • 2 egg yolks
    • 1/4 cup sugar
    • Pinch of salt
    • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

How to Make It

Step 1    

Preheat the oven to 450°. Butter and lightly flour four 6-ounce ramekins. Tap out the excess flour. Set the ramekins on a baking sheet.

Step 2    

In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and salt at high speed until thickened and pale.

Step 3    

Whisk the chocolate until smooth. Quickly fold it into the egg mixture along with the flour. Spoon the batter into the prepared ramekins and bake for 12 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the centers are soft. Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for 1 minute, then cover each with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn each one over, let stand for 10 seconds and then unmold. Serve immediately.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @RegalRenz I always see them creating those cakes on the food channel and the judges always have to make sure that it runs out of there.  I never tried that though.

@bearwithme, yummy brownies!  Thanks!
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa, this is a really cool idea!
    For this contest I would like to submit my grandmother's delicious self-filled cupcake recipe that I've enjoyed for years:

Self-filled Cupcakes (oven 350)

Ingredients:
    • 1 package devil food cake mix
    • 1 4oz. package cream cheese, softened
    • 2 tbs sugar
    • 1/2 beaten egg
    • dash of salt
    • 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
    Directions:
    1. Prepare cake mix as directed
    2. Fill paper-lined muffin tin 1/2 full of cake mixture
    3. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar well
    4. Stir in chocolate chips
    5. Drop 1 tsp cream cheese mixture on to each cupcake
    6. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees
    Serving size: 12

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks @BeckyBubblegum.  The down side to this is that I am going to be eating more and gaining more weight! =)
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thank you for tagging me @Elsa. What a fun contest! I learned this recipe way back in Home Ec class. Luckily I found it online easily and made a few corrections to the fit way I learned it. Its very simple and doesn't require an oven, so your kids can help! Some people even suggested creating delicious snowmen by layering the balls on top of each other!

No Bake Peanut Butter Balls

Prep Time 5 minutes
    Chill Time 1 hour 30 minutes
    Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
    Servings 30 to 36 pieces
    Calories 107

Ingredients

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
    • 1 cup crushed graham crackers
    • 1 cup powdered sugar
    • ¼ cup butter softened
    • 8 ounces semisweet or other baking chocolate
    • 1 box toothpicks

Instructions

1. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter. Stir until uniformly combined and smooth.
    2. Shape into teaspoon-sized balls and insert toothpick into each ball. Place on a baking sheet or tray lined with parchment paper. Chill at least 30 minutes.
    3. Melt chocolate according to package directions and stir gently until smooth. Grasping the toothpick, dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate and transfer to lined baking sheet. Chill at least 30 minutes to set chocolate.

Recipe Notes

This recipe will yield approximately 30 to 36 Peanut Butter Balls. The recipe doubles easily, so make extra!

• _Elsa_
    Options
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa Can players from any game participate in each of these contests Superstars Summer Contest? I'm confused because the list of contests is under the heading Candy Crush Friends Saga, and currently I only play Soda.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I tagged players from all candy crush games.  I think it’s open to all games.  I didn’t think of asking if the winners can choose where to have their gold added.  I can’t see why they would exclude players who play other King games.  That would exclude a lot of players.  I will ask them tomorrow when they are back in the office.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Elsa
    I can't even make that cup of tea, so what do I do?😥 If the test is a thing I have to think about.😂
    I need a course for this 😜

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @Elsa
    I can't even make that cup of tea, so what do I do?😥 If the test is a thing I have to think about.😂
    I need a course for this 😜

Just find a recipe online.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?