🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• MammaBeck
    MammaBeck Posts: 5 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti look over there, instead of up top, it's a great match for your summer fun. You need to pay attention."
    Yeti: " Haha your right my friend Odus, the game is a sure win. I just can't stop playing so fast."
  • hodgeepoo
    hodgeepoo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look      Hungrier        instead of       Being quiet       . You need to        Eat candy     , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    Crazy         , Odus, I just can't      Eat it all        
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Odus: "Yeti, look  to me... we can play on this clouds  instead of  just sitting in this plane  . You need to  feel the air out here , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  funny , Odus, I just can't  fly like you 

• Malsha
    Malsha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look      at me     instead of         there     . You need to        Eat candy     , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    the best      , Odus, I just can't      do it well    
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    Odus: "Yeti look, thats a plane instead of a bird. You need to focus, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha you're missing the point odus, I just can't see as good as you can!" 
  • WhimsicalV
    WhimsicalV Posts: 16 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look at me instead of Cheer Bear. You need to quit being blinded by love, my friend!" 
    Yeti: "Haha you're being logical Odus, but can't help being mesmerized by her adorable smile and rainbow!"

• jj1013
    jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look let's team on the game  and play the same instead of snoozing and losing.
    You need to work together, my friend!"
    Yeti: " Haha youre right not left Odus, I just cant  focus!"

• Ranger2110
    Ranger2110 Posts: 1 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look     Interested       instead of       Disinterested     . You need to       Focus      , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Silly        , Odus, I just can't         Focus    

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.
    Sad 
  • yancurrent
    yancurrent Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yeti, look  to me... we afloat on this clouds  instead of  just flying in an airplane  . You need to  feel the sky out here , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  crazy , Odus, I just can't  float like you 
  • Teresa-4
    Teresa-4 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look that instead of this. You need to play that one, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're right, Odus, I just can't wait!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?