(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• MammaBeckMammaBeck Posts: 3
    Odus: "Yeti look over there, instead of up top, it's a great match for your summer fun. You need to pay attention."
    Yeti: " Haha your right my friend Odus, the game is a sure win. I just can't stop playing so fast."
  • hodgeepoohodgeepoo Posts: 5
    Odus: "Yeti, look      Hungrier        instead of       Being quiet       . You need to        Eat candy     , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    Crazy         , Odus, I just can't      Eat it all        
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,637 Legend
    edited July 30
    Odus: "Yeti, look  to me... we can play on this clouds  instead of  just sitting in this plane  . You need to  feel the air out here , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  funny , Odus, I just can't  fly like you 

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• MalshaMalsha Posts: 1
    Odus: "Yeti, look      at me     instead of         there     . You need to        Eat candy     , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    the best      , Odus, I just can't      do it well    
  • SparkeltinSparkeltin Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    Odus: "Yeti look, thats a plane instead of a bird. You need to focus, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha you're missing the point odus, I just can't see as good as you can!" 
  • WhimsicalVWhimsicalV Posts: 9
    Odus: "Yeti, look at me instead of Cheer Bear. You need to quit being blinded by love, my friend!" 
    Yeti: "Haha you're being logical Odus, but can't help being mesmerized by her adorable smile and rainbow!"

• jj1013jj1013 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Odus: "Yeti, look let's team on the game  and play the same instead of snoozing and losing.
    You need to work together, my friend!"
    Yeti: " Haha youre right not left Odus, I just cant  focus!"

• Ranger2110Ranger2110 Posts: 1
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that πŸ˜‰

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild πŸ˜‰

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look     Interested       instead of       Disinterested     . You need to       Focus      , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Silly        , Odus, I just can't         Focus    

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each πŸ€© EASY! 

Good luck everyone πŸ’

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.
    Sad 
  • yancurrentyancurrent Posts: 3
    Yeti, look  to me... we afloat on this clouds  instead of  just flying in an airplane  . You need to  feel the sky out here , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  crazy , Odus, I just can't  float like you 
  • Teresa-4Teresa-4 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Odus: "Yeti, look that instead of this. You need to play that one, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're right, Odus, I just can't wait!
  • angdun76abangdun76ab Posts: 3
    Odus: "Yeti, look at how others shave instead of the way you shave . You need to get with the times , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're so wrong Odus, I just can't shave that much off ill be naked and then all the ladies be wanting to play Candy Crush Friends with me!
  • niravnirav Posts: 67 ✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that πŸ˜‰

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild πŸ˜‰

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look       serious    instead of       funny       . You need to      be       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're        just     , Odus, I just can't      wait        

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each πŸ€© EASY! 

Good luck everyone πŸ’

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• lhunt404lhunt404 Posts: 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look  it’s raining gummie worms     instead of  lollipops        . You need to  eat      , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  such a hoot    , Odus, I just can't   lollirock with you       
  • santiosantio Posts: 1
    Odus: "Yeti, look    Unfocused          instead of  focused             . You need to     Concentrate         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Right        , Odus, I just can't     Stop laughing         
  • sexyme_36sexyme_36 Posts: 4
    Odus: "Yeti, look         outside     instead of    playing candy crush friends         . You need to          go outside   , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   funny          , Odus, I just can't     stop playing its addicting