🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have not received life's in a long time

cherry48
cherry48 Posts: 2 Newbie
I requested life's from my friends and they told me they do not get them. How do I fix the problem

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cherry48

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

If you sent request successfully then your game is ok. Do you got lives or request from them?
  • cherry48
    cherry48 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes I get there request from them. I can send them a life
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,492 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cherry48 ,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Unfortunately, the "Lives" issue was not solved to all of the players!!!  And I think you and I are some of those players!!  

Below is a link for the thread which was posted by Candy Friends Community Manager with regards to the "Lives" issue.  The thread also contains other players' comments about the issue as well as Updates by the King Team....
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives/p1

Not a solution to the issue, but just to let you know that you are not alone :+1:

Have a nice day/evening & keep having fun in your game(s) =)
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Hey @Pummy Raj 🖐️ Would you be able to help me and add me to your friends list?! I can send lives, yet not receive. Which I don't mind... except for those certain days lol But thank you for that information!! 
  • Aan
    Aan Posts: 2 Newbie
    cherry48 said:
    I requested life's from my friends and they told me they do not get them. How do I fix the problem
    Hi , i am facing the same issue. I am not receive life even though my friend send it to me. Kindly assist.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,492 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Aan, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

There is still issue with Lives in Candy Friends game.  Even-though, it's fixed for some of the players, others are still having the issue!!  Hopefully, all the players will have the fix and see lives in the near future in their games!

Can you please post few details:
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account;
    3) Your game user ID number... please follow this link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great weekend =)
  • Aan
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @cherry48 ,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Unfortunately, the "Lives" issue was not solved to all of the players!!!  And I think you and I are some of those players!!  

Below is a link for the thread which was posted by Candy Friends Community Manager with regards to the "Lives" issue.  The thread also contains other players' comments about the issue as well as Updates by the King Team....
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives/p1

Not a solution to the issue, but just to let you know that you are not alone :+1:

Have a nice day/evening & keep having fun in your game(s) =)

PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Aan, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

There is still issue with Lives in Candy Friends game.  Even-though, it's fixed for some of the players, others are still having the issue!!  Hopefully, all the players will have the fix and see lives in the near future in their games!

3) Your game user ID number... please follow this link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

PummyRaj said:

There is still issue with Lives in Candy Friends game.  Even-though, it's fixed for some of the players, others are still having the issue!!  Hopefully, all the players will have ù fix and see lives in the near future in their games!

PummyRaj said:

cherry48 said:
    Hi , i am facing the same issue. I am not receive life even though my friend send it to me. Kindky ass
  • Aan
    edited August 2019
    Hi PummyRaj, 
    Below are my feedback :
    1. I am using my handphone
    2. I log into the game through kingdom account.
    3. My user id is 8927240684
    Hope you can help and assist.
    Tq.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?