🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Share your favorite chocolate recipes!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    OMG!  That looks totally awesome!  
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hey there @Elsa, and thank you for tagging me to this awesome contest! :chuffed:

I found this interesting recipe for a keto and gluten-free Chocolate Tiramisu recipe (not sure if this applies to Yeti, but I figured I would add it anyway you never know lol ;) ):

INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE KETO TIRAMISU

The crumble

• 1 egg, slightly beaten
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled 
    • 1/4 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice (we used Swerve)
    • 1/2 cup coconut flour
    • 1/4 cup almond flour

The filling

• 5 1/3 oz (150g) dark chocolate chips + 1 3/4 oz (50g) for garnish
    • 1/3 cup (80g) butter, diced
    • 3 tablespoons (50g) mascarpone (or cream cheese)
    • 1 espresso cup

DIRECTIONS

1. Make the crumble: Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, melted and cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Add in almond flour, and coconut flour, mixing well to combine and form a dough. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until to crust begins to brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack until completely cool. Break the crust using a fork, a food processor or a rolling pin to make the crumbles.

2. In the meantime, melt chocolate chips in the microwave with butter. When chocolate is almost completely melted, stir in mascarpone. Smooth out with a spatula.

3. Line the bottom of 4 glasses with a layer of crumbled topping and slightly sprinkle with coffee using a coffee spoon or a silicon brush. Cover with a layer of chocolate, then another layer of crumble slightly soaked with coffee. You can add as many layers as you want, just make sure you finish with crumbles on top.

4. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Grate chocolate on top of the keto tiramisu for garnish.

Phew that was a lot of reading! O.o However, I've never tasted a Tiramisu I didn't like, so I'm sure this ones delicious! :3

• _Elsa_
    It looks yummy!  Thanks for posting!
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I found this at Allrecipes.com. Makes me want to eat them so bad

Chocolate Spoons

Ingredients:

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
    3/4 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:

1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate pieces in microwave for 2-3 minutes and stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Put spoons onto wax paper and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.

2. Melt milk chocolate pieces in microwave for 2-3 minutes and stir until smooth. Place chocolate into plastic bag and cut off a corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over spoons. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.

3. Wrap each spoon separately and store in a cool, dry place

Enjoy!
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Mine is simple.  I get 85% organic cacao chocolate bars and when I get the urge for chocolate, I break off a piece or two (or three) and grab a few raisins and/or some nuts of choice - usually cashews cuz they go really well with chocolate, insert into mouth together and chew and then say "yummmmmmny" and Voila! it cures the chocolate craving immediately and right away too.  LOL 
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited August 2019

CHOCOLATE COOKIE
                         ICE CREAM SANDWICHES 

INGREDIENTS:
    • ¾ cup (170 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
    • 1½ cup (300 grams) granulated sugar
    • 2 large eggs
    • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    • 2 cups (240 grams) all-purpose flour
    • ⅔ cup (60 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
    • 1 teaspoon baking soda
    • ½ teaspoon salt
    • 1 half gallon of vanilla ice cream
    • Rainbow sprinkles, if desired

DIRECTIONS:
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
    2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar on medium high speed until light and creamy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Add the vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the mixer and mix until just combined. Add the chocolate chips, if using.
    3. Scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
    4. Bake until edges are crisp, about 9 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
    5. Let vanilla ice cream sit at room temperature 10-15 minutes to soften. Place a large scoop of ice cream on 1 cookie. Top with another cookie and gently press together. Roll in sprinkles, if using.
    6. Freeze until ready to serve or serve immediately.
    Note: If storing in the freezer for longer than one day, I recommend wrapping each sandwich in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.

• _Elsa_
    I am loving all these chocolate recipes.  Thank you!  Keep them coming!

• _Elsa_
    Jeanne.jo said:
    Mine is simple.  I get 85% organic cacao chocolate bars and when I get the urge for chocolate, I break off a piece or two (or three) and grab a few raisins and/or some nuts of choice - usually cashews cuz they go really well with chocolate, insert into mouth together and chew and then say "yummmmmmny" and Voila! it cures the chocolate craving immediately and right away too.  LOL 
    Hi @Jeanne.jo I hope that you don't mind me adding this image to your awesome, healthy chocolate recipe!  I'm far from the healthy person so I had to look online to find out what the chocolate bar was all about.  Does it only come in dark chocolate?

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hey @Elsa - what a delicious 😋 idea. I don’t bake much but if I did this looks so awesome and combines two of my favorite 😍 things 🙏🏻

If you make them please send me some 🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?