🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• angdun76ab
    angdun76ab Posts: 3 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look at how others shave instead of the way you shave . You need to get with the times , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're so wrong Odus, I just can't shave that much off ill be naked and then all the ladies be wanting to play Candy Crush Friends with me!
  • nirav
    nirav Posts: 65 Level 3
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look       serious    instead of       funny       . You need to      be       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're        just     , Odus, I just can't      wait        

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• lhunt404
    lhunt404 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look  it’s raining gummie worms     instead of  lollipops        . You need to  eat      , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  such a hoot    , Odus, I just can't   lollirock with you       
  • santio
    santio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look    Unfocused          instead of  focused             . You need to     Concentrate         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Right        , Odus, I just can't     Stop laughing         
  • sexyme_36
    sexyme_36 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look         outside     instead of    playing candy crush friends         . You need to          go outside   , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   funny          , Odus, I just can't     stop playing its addicting         
  • nirav
    nirav Posts: 65 Level 3
    nirav said:
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look       serious    instead of       funny       . You need to      be       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're        just     , Odus, I just can't      wait        

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• fabric
    fabric Posts: 9 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the way things are instead of hiding your head in the sand . You need to wake up, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're the delusional one , Odus, I just can't abandon my coping mechanisms  
  • shebeauty
    shebeauty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look more serious". "Instead of happy". "You need to toughen up, my friend!"           Yeti: "Haha, you're real funny", "Odus, I just can't help it!"
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hehe, guys, I'm having such a good laugh at your stories! Keep them coming 🤗
  • Giovanna2304
    Giovanna2304 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Odus: "Yeti, look  the window  instead of  the laptop . You need to pay fresh air my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  kidding me , Odus, I just can't  leave the game! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?