🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I didn't get my reward for the Star Chaser event.

Digac306
Digac306 Posts: 3 Newbie
Did anyone not receive their gift for the star chaser quest? I got a silver star. 

Answers

• Titikaka
    Titikaka Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hi @Digac306, same here. I got a golden star but no gift.. 😐
  • tonnicantrell
    tonnicantrell Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same here. I got the golden star, the gift was there but when I touched it, it opened but I didn't receive anything.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Digac306, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am a bit confused with the Title and the body of your message are completely different!!

1) In the Title, you have addressed the issue as "Star Chaser Event" -->  Which is held by Misty  -->  We will have to collect certain number of Stars specified by Misty.  Then, she will give us a Gift Box (usually, the Green & Blue one) with some stickers for boosters!

2) In the body, you have mentioned "You have received a Silver Star" -->  This is something do with the "Odus Challenge" -->  Odus asks you to finish the Quests (the Daily Quests we receive everyday) and according to the Quests we finish, we receive the reward.  Since you said you have received Silver Star, you got the second prize!  Congratulations :+1: 

You should have received Lollipops as the reward.  It has been a while since I had this event in my game!  Hence, I do not remember the exact reward for each Star!  

Did you notice your Lollipops stock?  Do you think none are added there? 

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Titikaka said:
    Hi @Digac306, same here. I got a golden star but no gift.. 😐
    Same here. I got the golden star, the gift was there but when I touched it, it opened but I didn't receive anything.
    Hello @Titikaka and @tonnicantrell, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Congratulations to both of you for gaining the Gold Star in the Challenge :+1: 

The rewards for "Odus Challenge" are supposed to be the Lollipop Hammers.  By any chance, did you take a look at your stocked up Lollipops?  Do you think they were not added to your game(s)?

Please let me know!  Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Digac306
    The daily quests I receive the gifts. This was the star chaser where I won a silver star. I clicked to get my gift and nothing popped up. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @Digac306, @Titikaka, @tonnicantrell and  and welcome to the Community :waving:

There was indeed some issues with Odus rewards and we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
    @Digac306 and @tonnicantrell- I was able to find your game account with your email address and therefore I have added the reward. You will see it next time you open your game ;)

@Titikaka  - For me to be able to add the missing reward, I will need your game ID please.

Thanks a lot and have the sweetest day🍒

Oh and since you're all here, don't miss your chance to win extra Gold and boosters, there's always something to be won on the Community. Check here for weekly contests and here for our special Superstars Summer contest! Good luck :star:      

• Titikaka
    Titikaka Posts: 7 Level 2
     hi, this is me. Thank you @QueenMia
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thanks, @Titikaka - It's added now. If you were playing before, you will have to force close the App to be able to receive your gifts ;) 
  • Digac306
    Thank you Queen Mia!! I saw the rewards this morning 😊
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Just what I thought @QueenMia I wasn’t really sure yesterday if I got mine or not 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?