🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Be able to add Friends through King account.

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    I believe that the only way besides waiting for lives is to either win them from daily quests boxes, or facebook friend gifts. Although I do agree that being able to get friends/lives through king account would make sense. Also it would be helpful to those not wishing to link their facebook account with the game for whatever reason. This ones got my vote ;)
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    "What steps" do we "need" in asking friends for more lives? I have asked this before and am getting "frustrated in "not getting" an answer. Is the friends "connected" to face book only? I have "never" done face book, will never do it. "If" that's the "only way" to get lives, then I'll just do what I have been doing, since coming on here over a month ago, is to "wait" til lives "fill up."
    Read the first post in this thread. It gives details on how to send lives. There is also a video on how to do it.

However currently there is a bug that is affecting sending and receiving lives. You don't have to be on facebook to send and receive lives. I am currently only connected to my KING account. I have received a few lives since the release of the game but like I said right now there is a bug that is making it difficult to receive and send lives. The tech people behind the scenes have assured us all that they are trying to figure out the cause of why people aren't getting the lives they were sent.

I hope this helps.

• Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    "What steps" do we "need" in asking friends for more lives? I have asked this before and am getting "frustrated in "not getting" an answer. Is the friends "connected" to face book only? I have "never" done face book, will never do it. "If" that's the "only way" to get lives, then I'll just do what I have been doing, since coming on here over a month ago, is to "wait" til lives "fill up."
    Read the first post in this thread. It gives details on how to send lives. There is also a video on how to do it.

However currently there is a bug that is affecting sending and receiving lives. You don't have to be on facebook to send and receive lives. I am currently only connected to my KING account. I have received a few lives since the release of the game but like I said right now there is a bug that is making it difficult to receive and send lives. The tech people behind the scenes have assured us all that they are trying to figure out the cause of why people aren't getting the lives they were sent.

I hope this helps.

• K&G8985
    K&G8985 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Joseph45 said:
    I think being able to add friends via your kingdom account sounds like a good idea! Perhaps have a place in the game where the user can conduct a worldwide search for potential new friends to add. After the search is complete, the user could click a button next to any recipient asking them to join them. The recipient can then choose to whether accept the invitation, or decline it. I saw a similar idea in another racing game where you could invite players who are not part of a club to join after a multiplayer game. Just an idea, but I think this would be a great idea for the guys at King to adopt in their games! 

• K&G8985
    K&G8985 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Yes rhat wyd b nice.. I cant add friends y

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    I love the idea ..
    《 add friend 》 option
    That will help in games and in communicating with my friends in the this community 💕💖
  • Gemgirl63
    Gemgirl63 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I wish they would hurry up and add this feature.  It would be very helpful especially p,aging the Troll game.  
  • sehrish
    sehrish Posts: 4 Newbie
    how to kaylexi77 said:
    it's be nice to be able to add friends using their King Account (their email). Not everyone has Facebook or wants to connect their games to Facebook .
    thank you.

• queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I want playing  Candy Crush Friends in King.com.
    Please!!!
  • kjohn
    kjohn Posts: 1 Newbie
    How about answering your players when there is a question

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?