🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• Giovanna2304
    Giovanna2304 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the sky             instead of your feet  . You need to relaxing  , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, You’re kidding , Odus, I just can't dream 
  • Alicat81_
    Alicat81_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look  here instead of  there . You need to pay attention, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  funny , Odus, I just can't  pay attention

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Odus: “Yeti look here and not there.  You need to stop playing my friend.”
    Yeti: “Haha you’re silly Odus, I just can’t stop playing until I clear this level!”
  • Larnold97
    Larnold97 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look ahead instead of  at all the candy          . You need to   focus          , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    right         , Odus, I just can't      help my self        
  • Suetho327
    Suetho327 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the candy over there instead of playing Candy Crush . You need to take a break , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're not serious, Odus, I just can't stop playing... You know that
  • melissa1978
    melissa1978 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look    At the big picture          instead of    Doing the first thing you see       . You need to       Play smart        , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Better at this         , Odus, I just can't      Life up to your flawless expectations        
  • John-18
    John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3
    Odus: "Yeti, look       outside      instead of       your game       . You need to   enjoy the views          , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're       right      , Odus, I just can't     look anywhere else         
  • Butcher
    Butcher Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look outside the box instead of inside the box . You need to think my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're always right, Odus, I just can't remember, where I put the box
  • zippy0260
    zippy0260 Posts: 3 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look    broccoli          instead of      candy        . You need to    lose weight         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    funny         , Odus, I just can't   eat that           

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?