🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tutorial Videos Feedback, here!

Comments

• pluisje
    pluisje Posts: 61 Level 3
    Hi @pluisje thanks for the update :) it was a crazy hard level and it looks like they made easier. It 130 and 131 made me fall behind :)  I usually update only if gets harder, less moves or changes completely as it can still be followed with less moves in video. Does that sound ok?
    Hai @JustPlaying, sorry for my late answer , sounds perfect ! , keep you posted when a level gets harder , less moves ! 
  • Dr_King
    Dr_King Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    level 1200 is the last one that i have....to be continued???!!!
    and i see that u have 1240 level !!!!

I don’t know what’s wrong!!
    thx
  • Dr_King
    i wait for three days ...no more levels ...??

just 1200 level ...no more
  • Dr_King
    solved... I have more now ...thx
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    The tutorial video for level 540, shows player starting with 25 moves. Can I please get the same courtesy? Ive been down to 2 squares to fill, but can't seem to get it done with the 20 moves I start with.
  • D2V
    D2V Posts: 94 Level 3
    @QueenMia
    Hi  <3
    I’m on level 1457 and i usually check videos when a level is difficult.... and they are fun to watch. Lately i have been noticing 
    how many levels have more moves to complete than i do. Level 1450 thru 1456 all have at least 3, 4 or 5 more. I’m playing on iPhone and game is up to date because i already have Bubblegum Troll 👍. Are they finding that levels are too easy to pass?? or is it because they are playing on a PC? Just curious.... seems like a lot have had # of moves lowered lately. 
    Thanks in advance  :)
    D2
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    @JustPlaying , Hi I am stuck at level 579, the video is totally different from wat I am getting.. Pls help! 

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @yukibear hi, let me check and repost level if different
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @yukibear I updated the video here . I did with Yeti and also Olivia but was not sure if you had her as an option. Yeti was a non recommended Friend so only was available after restarting level.  I focused on combos that would have the most impact such as Wrapped + Striped (especially from below multiple rows) or Wrapped + Fish.  Using a coloring bomb Wrapped candy combo will only bounce off the edges but could be helpful depending where those candy are.
    You can also do previous easier levels to do your daily quests and use the auto boosters.
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    Hi @yukibear I updated the video here . I did with Yeti and also Olivia but was not sure if you had her as an option. Yeti was a non recommended Friend so only was available after restarting level.  I focused on combos that would have the most impact such as Wrapped + Striped (especially from below multiple rows) or Wrapped + Fish.  Using a coloring bomb Wrapped candy combo will only bounce off the edges but could be helpful depending where those candy are.
    You can also do previous easier levels to do your daily quests and use the auto boosters.
    Thank you so much!!!! Sadly I don't have Olivia.. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?