🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No ad videos

Options
coke66
coke66 Posts: 2 Newbie
I made a purchase and now i'm not getting the free lives extra moves etc if I watch an ad video. Why? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cake66, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  I understand the issue about not getting the option to "watch Videos" for extra lives and/or moves!  But, I am not sure why they stopped after you made a purchase!!  

Anything else happened in the game?  When did you make the purchase?  Was the purchase made with the Gold bars in the game OR with real money?  

When I used to receive the option of watching Ads for "2 extra moves", I used to watch about 5 videos per day.  Once, the 5 turns are over, I used to see that option on next day only!!  May be it is like the same in your game and you will see the Ads again today!!  

I am just guessing all the things that are possible!!  I will not get a clear idea until you provide more information!!  

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back the answers to all my above questions :D

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Saturday!
  • coke66
    coke66 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I made the purchase last week. I still haven't gotten any ad videos since then.  I made the purchase with real money. 
  • elleojoh
    elleojoh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me.

• elleojoh
    elleojoh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How do I start receiving Ads videos for extra live again?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @elleojoh and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! The feature that offers extra lives by watching ads may be unavailable for short periods of time, but it has always returned to my game. The interruptions might be related to upgrades in the game or when new events are added. Please be patient and trust that the ads will return. Also, ensure your game app is updated.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Promotional videos are not always and not available for every player. I don't usually have videos about pre-game boosters or extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?