🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I can't play since an update to the game.

Kyeden2008
Kyeden2008 Posts: 4 Newbie
I've cleared my history and cach

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community :waving:

Since you all have the same issue, I have merged all your questions together so you all can receive the updates at the same time!

We are indeed having issues with the game since the latest release and we would like to apologise for the inconvenience. This is affecting mostly players who are using Android or Kindle devices. However, please note that this is only affecting the landscape mode - Therefore, we'd suggest you to use the portrait mode to play until we fix the problem.

I'll update you as soon as it's fixed! 

Thanks for your patience and understanding! 

And since you're here, why not take your chance to win up to 100 Gold bars? Check our Superstars Summer Contest right here for more info! Good luck :star: 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,532 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Kyeden2008, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  But, can you please explain what happened and when did this start?

Are you playing on a mobile gadget or PC?  What happened after you updated the game? 

Please post back and give as much details as you can to explain the issue!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Saturday!
  • Kyeden2008
    Kyeden2008 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I didn't know an update had happened. I was playing Thursday and I was out all day yesterday so I didn't attempt to play until late last night on my tablet. It won't load.i go to play and it tries to load but it doesn't. I have cleared my history etc. I can play the level I was on via my phone no problems. 
  • BiteMe
    BiteMe Posts: 0 Newbie
    After the recent update of 07/08/2019 the game wont start anymore, tried evry option could think of, even deleteted and reinstalled but
    it wont start. Device is a samsung galaxy tab a and the game played fine bf the update. Can u plz check why it wont start anymore plz.. 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @BiteMe and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me which version of Android are you using and how much free memory do you have?
  • axion
    axion Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Since and update approximately 3 days ago Candy Crush Friends Saga crashes as soon as started from landscape mode in android 7.1, 5.0 and 5.0.2 respectively Samsung-Galaxy-Tab10, Asus-k010 and Samsung-Galaxy-SM-A300H.
    However if I set my screen to portrait mode first and then start it will start.

• jakovc123
    jakovc123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    the game wont start from yestrday.?
  • axion
    edited August 2019
    Since the Iast update I have to set my android device to portait mode before starting candy crush friends saga otherwhise it will not budge.
  • firebombmarkus
    edited August 2019
    Hi @axion @jakovc123 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 

@axion Thank you for the details. Can you please tell me are you connected with a Facebook or a King account? I also need to know the version of your game.

@jakovc123 Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game? Are you connected with a Facebook or a King account? I also need to know the version of your game.
  • axion
    The crash happens upon touching the icon the orange King screen doesn't appear. The screen goes black switches to portrait mode and returns to the launcher.
    And I know for certain this problem is not account related because on my phone in order to start it from landscape mode I have to go into the playstore turn the screen to landscape mode and launch CCFS from the open button in its playstore page. It then returns to the playstore page. however if started from the icon or the playstore while in portrait mode it starts normally without any problems.
  • firebombmarkus
    @axion I will elevate this to our Community Manager. I will ask you to be a little bit patient as she is coming back to the office tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?