🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Share your favorite chocolate recipes!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @D2V thank you for your recipe.  How are you enjoying the community?
  • D2V
    D2V Posts: 94 Level 3
    @Elsa
    Community has been helpful. When I’m stuck on a level I watch a video of it, and if anything new appears, or i have any ?’s, I know where to look to see what’s going on. First community contest I entered.... I WON.
    Waiting for my Bubble Gum troll umbrella to arrive soon 🥳☂️🏆 Thanks for making the game more fun  :3
  • _Elsa_
    That’s wonderful D2V that you won!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @Elsa

• 2 cup cocoa powder
    • 3/4 cup butter
    • 1/2 cup sugar
    • 2/3 cup milk
    • 1/4 teaspoon flour
    • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
    • 1 cup water
      Step 1 / 4Place cocoa and butter in processor and mix until they form a paste. Now, Fill the pan about 1/4 full with water and then place the bowl on top of the water.
    Step 2 / 4

Now, put the chocolate paste in the bowl and then heat until the mixture is as hot as needed. Put the mixture back in the processor and mix till smooth.

Step 3 / 4

Then warm the milk to room temperature. Add sugar, flour and milk to the paste and mix the batter well so that no lumps are formed.

Step 4 / 4

Now pour the mixture into molds and place it in the fridge till they become hard. Take the pieces out and munch away!

I had to use the internet because of my terrible baking skills!😅

• _Elsa_
        Hi @Crimson_Dawn thanks for the recipe.  Does it have a title?   Did you see a picture to go with it?
      • Crimson_Dawn
        edited August 2019
        Sorry about that, @Elsa! I've been having trouble posting pictures lately, but I'll give it a try when I get a chance. I think they were little pieces of chocolate. Not anything fancy!😀
      • _Elsa_
        @Crimson_Dawn if you have a title then I can try to find a picture for you.  Do you recall the recipe name?
      • candycrushinit
        candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
        I am loving all those recipes! Keep it up! Yeti will love those chocolate recipes that he will put in his recipe book :3
      • Crimson_Dawn

Homemade Chocolate
        @Elsa, here's the picture that went with the recipe. 
      • SweetieB
        SweetieB Posts: 2 Newbie
        edited August 2019

🥣Chocolate PHILADELPHIA Fudge🥣

Soeasy, yet so delish!  People rave about this - no need to admit how simple it is to make.😇

What You Need:

✔️1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

✔️4 cups sifted powdered sugar

✔️1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate, melted

✔️1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts - optional

✔️1 tsp. vanilla

Let's Make It:

❤️Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until blended.

❤️Add remaining ingredients; mix well.

❤️Spread onto bottom of 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.

❤️Refrigerate several hours or until firm.

❤️Cut into small cubes and serve🙂

Variations:

📌Peppermint PHILADELPHIA Fudge

Prepare recipe as directed, omitting nuts and vanilla, and stirring a few drops peppermint extract and 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies into the chocolate mixture before spreading onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies before refrigerating as directed.

📌Marshmallow PHILADELPHIA Fudge

Prepare recipe as directed, stirring 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows into the chocolate mixture before spreading onto bottom of prepared pan and refrigerating as directed.

**I first found this in my copy of a Philadelphia Cream Cheese cookbook. This is pasted from their site at https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/052099/chocolate-philadelphia-fudge  Including the picture.

***Makes 21 Servings. Nutrition info at link cited above.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?