🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi needs Yeti’s help

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Mr. Yeti is 900 years old.  He is 6’ 6” tall and weighs 800 lbs.  He is a neighbor and best friend of Mr. Toffee.  He is also uncle to Jenny (Candy Crush Jelly Saga).  He is a laid back, friendly, protective, clumsy, helpful and sleepy character.  He likes eating and chocolate is his favorite food.  He dislikes alarm clocks and chilli peppers. 

He is dependable and friendly to everyone he meets. He and Mr. Toffee have been dear friends since they were very young.  He came to Candy town from the remote Chocolate Mountains, and now runs his shop right next to Mr. Toffee's Candy Shop.  He enjoys the simple pleasures in life. Yeti is easily the most chilled-out dude you'll ever meet, but in the face of danger he is a true knight in shining armour.  For Yeti, the most important things in the world are a good night’s sleep (accompanied by naps during the day), and family.

“Yeti, Yeti are you home?” questions Tiffi.  “He’s not answering the door so he must be taking his afternoon nap”. 

Just as she starts to walk away, Yeti opens the front door.

“Tiffi, it’s great to see you again,” he says.  “What happened that you are back home again?  The last time I heard from you, you were living in New Jersey and on the same street as our Superstar Elsa.”

“Red Rabbit called me on the phone,” she says.  “He sounds so down in the dumps and really feeling sad, so I told him that I’d come back home to help him.”

“I’d join you in your adventure,” says Yeti, “but I haven’t taken my nap yet and I am really, really exhausted.  I shouldn’t have made that trip back to Chocolate Mountains to get more of that yummy chocolate.  It tired me up!”

They hugged and Tiffi promised to visit him when she got back home.  Follow along with Tiffi’s adventure here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....    

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?