🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi arrives home

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

“Hi Dad, I’m home,” she says.  Since Mr. Toffee likes order, he tells Tiffi to put away her things in her bedroom.

Mr. Toffee is 56 years old and is 11’ 4” tall.  He is a very proud, knowledgeable and solution focused character.   He dislikes new people, disorder and change.   He is easy going and kind, but also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to everything candy. He has been running his Candy Shop in Candy Town for as long as most can remember, and if you’re ever in need of advice he’ll happily point you in the right direction (quite literally).  He found Tiffi and Kimmy in a big bag of candy on his doorstep one magical morning - since that day he has been raising the two girls as his own, teaching them about the Candy Kingdom. 

His mother runs the Candy Factory, but he does not agree with the mass production a factory entails, so they are not on very good terms these days. The Candy Shop is his passion, but he also very much enjoys tailoring and creates most of his clothes himself!

“Dad, I unpacked my clothes and put them away, “ she says.  “I need to go speak to Yeti because I need his help.  Red Rabbit is feeling very sad and I want to see if I can find a way to cheer him up.  Maybe Yeti, will go with me when I meet up with him.  Let’s go visit with Yeti here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....    

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?