🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck at level 540 for weeks

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: All about the Superstars Summer Contest!.

Comments

• tyler1960
    tyler1960 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey everyone im patricia an im stuck on candy crush friends at 540 for weeks help 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi @tyler1960 and welcome to our very friendly community.  I know how challenging the Candy Crush Friends levels can be.  Here is a link to some videos that includes one for level 540: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/178167/levels-531-540#latest You can find other videos for all the levels under the Videos section under Categories.
    This is a spread the Jam level with candy twists, so you want to make sure you set those candy twists off as early as possible to help clear the board.  Also because of the chocolate blockers - the Nutcracker would be a very useful friend to use, but Misty can also be helpful - just try to make as many matches of the appropriate candy to maximize the amount of help you get from your friends.
    Also - sometimes it's a combination of luck and skill (I just tried replaying it and couldn't complete it in the moves available but I had already completed the level preciously with three stars).
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tyler1960, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please clarify something for me... do you need help to pass the level # 540 OR did you pass the level but not able to go forward in the game?  

1)  If you are not able to pass the level and need help, please follow my friend @bearwithme suggestion and check the video to find the tactics on how to beat the level :+1: 

2) If you are done with the level and not able to move forward, please let me know.  
    If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?