🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    A. Acura Integra - Nice little sporty car =) 
    Q. Where do you get your coffee from in the morning (if you are buying)?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    A. There’s a Dunkin’ Donuts on my building where I always get my coffee every morning 😁.  Q. What is your favorite tv channel ?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    A. I like CBS because it has a lot of the shows I really like: NCIS, Criminal Minds (ending this coming season 😥), Blue Bloods, Swat etc.  You can see the type of show I like 😊😁  I like some reality TV shows too.

Q. What do you like to do to celebrate a special occasion (birthday/new job/promotion/anniversary etc.)?
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    A. Dining with families and friends at a nice restaurant
    Q. What craving do you have?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2019
    A : Right now I’m craving for some nice warm lobster bisque soup... start getting cold in here 🥶 Q : What is your plan for thanksgiving, if you celebrate thanksgiving and who do you thank the most ? 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    A - I don't celebrate Thanksgiving as I'm not from/in North America. Q - I'll ask the same question though > What is your plan for thanksgiving, if you celebrate thanksgiving and who do you thank the most? 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    A. It will be quiet - just my husband and i (the kids are coming home for Christmas), haven't decided if we will go out to dinner or order in.  I am most thankful for my family.

Q. What Christmas plans do you have?  Any special Christmas wish?
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    My Christmas wish is to have a warm day not to hot 🥵 and enjoy being with the family.
    Q.What is your favorite memory growing up 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    A: Phew... there are a lot! But I'll go with biking around in the forest with my family on weekends 🤗
    Q: Is there any other period of the History which you'd have liked to live in?
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    I grew up in the 70s showing my age here but don’t care it was the best time great music 🎶 lots of freedom but I have always said that if I was born earlier than that I would have loved to have gone to Woodstock so not really.
    Q The best concert you ever went to be it a band solo artist who and where I’d love ❤️ to hear what people put thank you 😊 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?