🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @nm5969 @magavali and @melcar12345,  Thank you very much for posting your details :+1: 

You have missed 2 points from my above list --
    (1) Version number you have 
    (2) What is happening when you send / ask for Lives?  It would be great if you can provide a video!

NOTE:  If you are not a Tech Savvy (just like me :D ), explain what is happening in your game!
    ** For example, in my game, I can click on "Ask Friends" icon after my Friends' list appears.  But, it doesn't go to the "Confirm Send" screen which we see in other games!!  It is the same with both "sending" and "Asking" Lives!!

Please let me know if you need further clarification or assistance!

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great weekend!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @antoemme

I need you to post in English, please!!  Community does not support other foreign languages for better understanding purposes!  

Please post your details again in English....
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives!
    6) If you cannot provide recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to ask lives!

Thank you for understanding!  Have a wonderful weekend!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Snowdolphin, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  For some of the players, it has been a long time issue!  From how long have you been having this issue?  

I will need these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @leelee12, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me from how long you have been having this issue?  

I will need these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Hello PummyRaj , 
    Thanks for replying .
    I along with : magavali ( we are playing together from different devices as you saw [ she is my wife 🙂 ] ) we have bellow version :
    Problem we both face is :
    We ask for lives , when our meter goes to 0 but no life comes . I don't see magavali reguests and she does not see mine, we are friends in Facebook so up to now we weere sending lives one to other .
    Also we don't see nor recieve live requests from our other Facebook friends.
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019
    Hello @nm5969, Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation :+1: 

So, when you both are asking for lives, do you see the "confirmation for sending" the request?  If you remember, it is box where we see all the recipients' names and we have to click on "Send" (or OK)!

It is very nice to know you both have the same interest in games :)    
  • melcar12345
    melcar12345 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Same problem as nm5969 explained. When someone sends me a life, the envelope never shows up by the heart. When I send them a life, they don't get the envelope either. I click send lives, select the FB friend I want to send to, click ok, and the friend never receives the life I just sent. Version 1.18.12
  • nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    No we don't see it .
    Occasionally though we see 1 life ( envelope ) only coming from unknown players
  • nana16438
    nana16438 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi I'm having the same issue haven't been able to receive or send lives since Thursday August 15. Since I updated the app. It says they're sending them but the other person isn't receiving and I'm not receiving the life that's sent to me. Is they're anyway to help fix it please
  • melcar12345
    melcar12345 Posts: 12 Level 2
    nm5969, yes i agree. those unknown players are King players and not FB players. oddly I get a life/envelope request from King players but none from my FB players. I dont even play the game with my King account, i use my FB account. strange.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?