❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,388 Superstar
    edited August 17
    Hello @nm5969, Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation :+1: 

So, when you both are asking for lives, do you see the "confirmation for sending" the request?  If you remember, it is box where we see all the recipients' names and we have to click on "Send" (or OK)!

It is very nice to know you both have the same interest in games :)    

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • melcar12345melcar12345 Posts: 12
    Same problem as nm5969 explained. When someone sends me a life, the envelope never shows up by the heart. When I send them a life, they don't get the envelope either. I click send lives, select the FB friend I want to send to, click ok, and the friend never receives the life I just sent. Version 1.18.12
  • nm5969nm5969 Posts: 19
    No we don't see it .
    Occasionally though we see 1 life ( envelope ) only coming from unknown players
  • nana16438nana16438 Posts: 1
    Hi I'm having the same issue haven't been able to receive or send lives since Thursday August 15. Since I updated the app. It says they're sending them but the other person isn't receiving and I'm not receiving the life that's sent to me. Is they're anyway to help fix it please
  • melcar12345melcar12345 Posts: 12
    nm5969, yes i agree. those unknown players are King players and not FB players. oddly I get a life/envelope request from King players but none from my FB players. I dont even play the game with my King account, i use my FB account. strange.
  • nm5969nm5969 Posts: 19
    Same here melcar12345.
  • TenebrackTenebrack Posts: 6
    I always ask for lives but never receive them what's going on
  • MJLaplanteMJLaplante Posts: 0
    Please fix Candy Crush Friends. You are losing alot of players. Thanks.
    Hello @MJLaplante, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  The Lives issue was solved for some players but, it started again recently!!  Looks like you are also one of them!  

King team is collecting information from the players who ever is having the Lives issue!!  Please provide below details to add you to the list and report to the Studio....

1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account;
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now;
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 

edited August 17
    Hello @Tenebrack, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please provide these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 

Hello @nana16438, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  It is good to know that the issue started "after the Update" in your game!!

Can you please provide these below details --
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now

• AmyRootAmyRoot Posts: 4
    I am having the same issue since the last update this past Wednesday.   I am not receiving requests for lives (usually get around 40 a day) and am not receiving any lives.  When i click to send/request lives it acts as if it's doing it but I'm not getting lives nor requests for them.  I am playing on a Samsung Tablet, signed in through Facebook.  My user ID is 1009055592.  Thank you! 
  • shirleybooshirleyboo Posts: 3
    nm5969 said:
    Hello , why since yesterday I don't see live requests and I don't recieve live from friends ?
    i also like that. why?
  • Morena928Morena928 Posts: 1
    Me and my mother have been sending and requesting lifes that we are not getting. Just want to know how to fix it.
  • Mandy_SimmonsMandy_Simmons Posts: 1
    I haven't been able to send or receive lives for going on 3 days now, anyone know when this will be fixed?