• nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Same here melcar12345.
  • Tenebrack
    Tenebrack Posts: 6 Level 2
    I always ask for lives but never receive them what's going on
  • MJLaplante
    MJLaplante Posts: 0 Newbie
    Please fix Candy Crush Friends. You are losing alot of players. Thanks.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,563 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MJLaplante, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  The Lives issue was solved for some players but, it started again recently!!  Looks like you are also one of them!  

King team is collecting information from the players who ever is having the Lives issue!!  Please provide below details to add you to the list and report to the Studio....

1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account;
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now;
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Tenebrack, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please provide these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @nana16438, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  It is good to know that the issue started "after the Update" in your game!!

Can you please provide these below details --
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now

• AmyRoot
    AmyRoot Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am having the same issue since the last update this past Wednesday.   I am not receiving requests for lives (usually get around 40 a day) and am not receiving any lives.  When i click to send/request lives it acts as if it's doing it but I'm not getting lives nor requests for them.  I am playing on a Samsung Tablet, signed in through Facebook.  My user ID is 1009055592.  Thank you! 
  • shirleyboo
    shirleyboo Posts: 3 Newbie
    nm5969 said:
    Hello , why since yesterday I don't see live requests and I don't recieve live from friends ?
    i also like that. why?
  • Morena928
    Morena928 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me and my mother have been sending and requesting lifes that we are not getting. Just want to know how to fix it.
  • Mandy_Simmons
    Mandy_Simmons Posts: 1 Newbie
    I haven't been able to send or receive lives for going on 3 days now, anyone know when this will be fixed? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?