❄️🎄 Tell us what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar Week 2! Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Portal to navigate between levels

Comments

• Juliet_DonativoJuliet_Donativo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited August 19
    I think I am the only one who remembers that there used to be a Portal on the right by the Links. You clicked on one of the groups of 100 Levels or something and it took you there. I used it all the time when I needed Sugar Drops. I believe it was there until about last year. I miss it. I hate when they take away something that works great and then give you something unnecessary like the Supplies thing in it's place. Because with supplies you can see what you have when you enter the levels. It's redundant.

• Juliet_DonativoJuliet_Donativo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Cw1310 said:
    This the way to go to past levels on Candy Crush Soda. Can we have this for Friends?
    And for jelly saga please 
    Yes, This is what Candy Crush used to have. I mentioned it above in my other comment. Please bring this back.
  • underscorelive2059underscorelive2059 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont remeber that maybe you should talk to Jelly Jenny and she can talk to the people in the studio to make that back for you. 
  • tylarsmemawtylarsmemaw Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Great idea! Voted for it! 💞💞💞
  • robbieandyrobbieandy Posts: 2
    Great idea. Would be much easier
  • evidwevidw Posts: 3
    It's been 9 months since this has been reviewed. Is there any plan to make the map more easily navigable anytime soon? I already voted "up."
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,725 Superstar
    Yes I totally agree that we need this.  It's really a pain in the you know what whenever we have to go back down to lower levels.  I hope that this goes into effect soon.
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,758 Superstar
    Hopefully it will be fix really soon, so keep your vote on guys 🤗

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • KarmaBirdKarmaBird Posts: 1
    I just joined candy crush friends, but I have no idea where these friends come from, or how to get more

• seximrtoffeeseximrtoffee Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I'm confused. I've been regularly playing three different candy crush sagas for over two years and I don't ever remember wanting to move around the level and episodes board. Why do ppl want this option? I don't understand the comments about finishing challenges either. That's never happened to me. 
  • khaldoun69khaldoun69 Posts: 1
    Yeah! It will be really awesome to be able to go to any level by typing its number! It's really a big waste of time to scroll down thousands of levels now to play a level that one enjoys playing! 
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16
    Yes plz! This would be an excellent feature.

Edit- Wow just noticed the date on this thread! But still a good idea.
    Live everyday as if it was your last <3  That's why i crush candy everyday.
  • queenOfkingsqueenOfkings Posts: 6
    I think I am the only one who remembers that there used to be a Portal on the right by the Links. You clicked on one of the groups of 100 Levels or something and it took you there. I used it all the time when I needed Sugar Drops. I believe it was there until about last year. I miss it. I hate when they take away something that works great and then give you something unnecessary like the Supplies thing in it's place. Because with supplies you can see what you have when you enter the levels. It's redundant.

Yes I remember this &  I was looking for it just today! It was so much more convenient.
  • Alice1985Alice1985 Posts: 4
     =)