🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,532 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Yankeegirl78, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

Thank you for sharing about the issue in your game!!  Can you please also provide all the details (6 points) that are needed for the team to look into the issue?

Thank you!  Talk to you soon!    
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @shirleyboo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly Candy Friends King Community :)

Please provide below details for the King team to investigate the issue -- 
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives

Thank you & Have a great week ahead!
  • resty
    resty Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi Pummyraj, 

I’m having the same issue on my game. Hope you can help me. Here are the details.

I'm using iPhone on playing the game
    I'm signed in on Facebook
    I updated my game few days ago
    My ID# is 10066305109
    I don't receive life requests or lives from my friends for the past week. You can send requests but they aren't delivered. Attached is the recording for ref.

Regards
    Resty

• domiie
    domiie Posts: 1 Newbie
    nous sommes 8 personnes a jouer tous avec des appareils différents téléphones ou tablettes ou ordinateurs la plupart inscrit via Facebook et comme tout le monde ça fait une semaine que l on ne peut plus recevoir ou envoyer des vies.
    Pouvez vous corriger le problème svp? C est trop long d attendre les nouvelles vies.pour ma part je pense à arrêter le jeu.
    Merci
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us - You came to the right place!

Our Studio team are currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

In the meantime, as our Superstar @PummyRaj requested, it would be helpful if you could let us know the following (for those of you who haven't let us know yet):

. What device are you playing on
    . Are you logged in via Kingdom or Facebook?
    . When did you update the game last and what game version are you running
    . Your Game ID

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we'd like to thank you for your patience 🌟

PS: I have merged all your posts together so you can all be informed at the same time once we have more info about it. 

Thanks 🍒
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    1) Happens on both my phone (Moto e5 plus) and tablet (Samsung Galaxy tab 4)
    2) Logged into the game through Facebook
    3) Last update on August 13, 2019
    4) id# 8668451419
    5) Pretty much been happening since the last update. I send and request lives from either device, and my friends don't receive them. I also don't receive anything from my friends. Have checked by sending to my husband and vice versa with no avail. 
    Have also tried logging out and back in. 
  • Petrinski70
    Petrinski70 Posts: 1 Newbie
    It has not been possible to send life for many days
  • cheyu0325
    cheyu0325 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @PummyRaj, we don’t remember when we started to play this game. But we got this issue for 4 days.... 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Petrinski70, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section King Community :) 

Please provide below details to help the King Studio team to investigate the issue -->  
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Yvonne25
    Yvonne25 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm still having trouble with the game 
    Im still not getting any requests for life's off my friends and they can not send me any at all 
    I'm playing on Sony Xperia L1 
    It's over 4 days now
    My game updated today but still having the same issue 
    My ID is 1034469975 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?