👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Options

Answers

• shirleyboo
    shirleyboo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @shirleyboo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly Candy Friends King Community :)

Please provide below details for the King team to investigate the issue -- 
    1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives

Thank you & Have a great week ahead!
    I'm using a HUAWEI android
    I'm signed in on Facebook
    I updated my game was updated a few days ago
    My ID# is 10250487341
    I don't receive live requests or lives from my friends for the past week. I can send requests but they never delivered.
  • Macia
    Macia Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Od jakiegoś czasu utracilem opcje wysylania oraz dostawania pomocy od znajomych oraz ogladania filmów mam najnowsza aktualizację urzadzenie android samsung s8  zalogowany na facebook
  • JacquelineSchimmenti
    JacquelineSchimmenti Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I have already notified you of this problem. However, I didn't give you what type of phone I use. I have a Samsung galaxy J3 Luna pro. It's an android phone. Mine updates automatically, and my problem started happening Wed night. I play through Facebook. I even uninstalled the game on Sunday, and then reinstalled it. It didn't change my problem. It looks like your asking for lives. And sending lives normal. But it never goes anywhere. It gets lost in space 
  • ellisonsc
    ellisonsc Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I, too, can’t get any lives from friends.  I’m using an iPad Air 2 with the app version 1.18.10 (updated a week ago, no new updates available), My userid is 1219141694.  The app lets me send lives, but none of my friends receive lives.  My husband tried to sent me a life, but I didn’t receive it.
  • JacquelineSchimmenti
    JacquelineSchimmenti Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I just now won all three boosters and can't even use them because I have no lives 
  • nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    OK , I can not accept that a whole team can not in 6 days fix such an issue .
    Please tell us if you are going to do something about it or we will be forced eventually to stop playing..
  • Elephant11
    Elephant11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I play on a Samsung A8 
    Logged in via Facebook
    Latest Update was today
    User ID : 1022808051

I can send lives but my friends do not receive them. My friends are sending me lives but I dont receive them either 

Please fix ASAP
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    Opened the game this morning and mine is fixed! Yayyyyyy 🎉!! I hope everyone else's is fixed also or will be soon! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello everyone, 

Great news 🤗

As some of you already noticed, you are now able to send and receive lives again! We apologise again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience 👏 

And since you're here, have a look at our exciting very first Superstars Summer Contest! Fun guarantee and plenty of Gold to win 🌟 Head here to participate!

Our amazing Studio is also looking for feedback on Quests, so please take a few seconds to let them know what you like or dislike about them just here. Don't miss your chance to be heard and help us make the game sweeter than ever 😉

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone, 

Great news 🤗

As some of you already noticed, you are now able to send and receive lives again! We apologise again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience 👏 

And since you're here, have a look at our exciting very first Superstars Summer Contest! Fun guarantee and plenty of Gold to win 🌟 Head here to participate!

Our amazing Studio is also looking for feedback on Quests, so please take a few seconds to let them know what you like or dislike about them just hereDon't miss your chance to be heard and help us make the game sweeter than ever 😉

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?