🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly jam

Deby_Sutcliffe
Deby_Sutcliffe Posts: 16 Level 2
just done the update on Jelly Jam and it won’t open after loading just goes back to the apps 

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Deby_Sutcliffe, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please explain more about the issue?  

What level are you on?  What device are you using to play the game?  What did you mean when you said "did the update on Jelly Jam"?  By any chance, did you take a picture?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  Tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar
    (a little farther to Emoticon) and select "Choose Files" to download the picture from your device. 

Looking forward to see you again!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Deby_Sutcliffe
    I had done the maximum level before the recent update please see attached I load the game the game loads but then the screen goes black see photos attached 
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @Deby_Sutcliffe

I am sorry to say that this Community is to provide help with KING Saga games ONLY, but not other games!!  

You should find "Support" or "Contact us" button in that game also!  Or search in Google for "Jelly Jam Blast" support, and you should be able to find needed assistance :+1:  

I do not play this game, hence, no Idea!!  Very Sorry for not being a big help!!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

P,S: If you would like a chance to win up to 100 Gold Bars in your Candy Friends game, here is a contest Link  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262395/contest-by-pummyraj-how-many-cookies/p1
  • Deby_Sutcliffe
    Ok thanks unfortunately I can’t open the game to get the support 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Deby_Sutcliffe

I have just sent you a private message.  You will see a Green Digit next to the Envelope Icon that is located in the top right corner of this screen =)

Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?