🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is my game freezing?

alisham313
alisham313 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have lost several lives because my game freezes and I have to exit and restart the game to get it to unfreeze. Is there something I can do to prevent this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @alisham313, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your game is freezing!!  Can you tell me which device you are using?  

Usually, performing certain Troubleshooting steps will help with freezing & Crashing issues.  Once you reply back, I will give you the link that is suitable for your device :+1:    

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to reply us back.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • petitechaise1
    petitechaise1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Lost life due to screen freeze. The last time it happened you said to send screen shots. It won’t let me attach pics
  • CoJLoKsVzla
    CoJLoKsVzla Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello. I jumped here in the community to help a little bit with this. I have the same issue, but this is my 1st time I sent a ticket and came to the community to do some research about this glitch. 

I'm playing in a Huawei Honor C5. My in game lvl is 1400. Got an screen video of the problem if help. Just tell me where to send it and I will be glad of it. Or maybe wants me to upload on YouTube and then post link here. 

Have a good night every1
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @petitechaise1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Usually, whenever our game freezes or crashes -- the problem is with our device.  So, following some trouble shooting steps OR updating the Device will help with the issue :+1: 

Please tell me which device you are using and I can suggest proper steps for you.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Looking forward to seeing again!  Have a great day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @CoJLoKsVzla, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I was not clear about your issue!!  Are you talking about the "Lives" issue OR is your game is also crashing like other player?  

OK, to attach a screenshot OR video, you will have to click on "Attach Image" from the tool-bar.  Then click on "Choose Files" from the drop-down options, to download video from your device :+1: 

Please post back if you need further assistance,  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Looking forward to seeing you again,  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?