🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Meet OddFish, Producer for Candy Crush Friends!

Comments

• Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Hey there!! Nice to meet you. I'm currently on level 1619! I'm dangerously getting close to the last available levels (nooo!!) 
  • OddFish
    OddFish Posts: 13 Kingster
    Thank you for such a warm welcome everyone, looking forward to talking more to you!
    Hello, Alena @OddFish Such a joy to have you here! You had me at talking about universe 😍 My name is Marko and as you know I am one of the Superstars. I am humbled too to work with this great team and share positive energy and love around 🌈 Thank you endlessly for sharing a piece of you with us 🤗

Thank you, Marko! Universe is one my favourite topics too, after games ;)
    Elsa said:
    Hi @OddFish, welcome to our community!  I look forward to getting to know you better.  How are you finding the game?  I don't think I'll ever make it to that club.  I'm only in the 400s but still playing every day!
    Thanks Elsa! I am really enjoying it, although it does leave me frustrated some days.
    I too enjoy Astronaut Tiffi, but I must say I love Dachs and how when you touch him he rolls over for a belly rub!  I have two miniature long haired Dachshunds and that is such a true mannerism of theirs.  😊🤗  I can't wait to get his first costume (and I am especially looking forward to his caterpillar outfit).
    Hi Liz, thanks for the welcome :) Aw, I love daschunds! You are lucky to have two dogs in your life, I am still dreaming about my first one and those belly rubs. I haven't even unlocked my Dachs yet.
    flew66 said:
    Hello @OddFish , It is great to have you here. I have been playing CCFS for over 8 months now. I used to be a die-hard CC fan but I stopped for a period of time. I started playing CCFS late last year and couldn't stop. I have been playing daily and currently waiting for new levels at 1740. My favorite is Santa Yeti who is my go to friend for crushing lots of blockers and for the hearts candies levels. In second spot is Olivia who is very useful in freeing the Octopus. You probably can tell that I enjoy the game very much. Kudos to the CCFS team! Cheers! <3
    You can tell indeed :) Very happy to meet such a die hard fan. Our awesome level designers are working on some new levels for you to enjoy.
    Greetings Alena (very pretty name! 😍) @OddFish, 💫 SeraphicStar 💫 here, and I'm glad you were able to take some time away from your likely crazy schedule to introduce yourself to us! :hurrah:

I'm usually around in the Off-Topic section, but sometimes make my way to the support/ideas sections to see if players need help/have Divine ideas for the game :chuffed:

I've been playing CCFS for about 7 1/2 Months and am on level 1670 (I play every day! :3 )

Thank you again for sharing some of yourself with the community as @firebombmarkus said ;)
    Thank you, you are sweet. Off-topic section is the best, I'll try to pop by there myself.
    lanewolf said:
    Hello @OddFish wlecome ive only been playin for about 5 months ans im stuck at 217 so good luck. My favorite is yeti i like when the color bomb and wrapped candy take out several rows
    217 is really good, I wish I were that far!
  • saima212
    saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Welcum 💐💐Aleana  To our community King   Im on level 5150 im addict to cc game been play for long time 🥰🤣

• OddFish
    OddFish Posts: 13 Kingster
    saima212 said:
    Welcum 💐💐Aleana  To our community King   Im on level 5150 im addict to cc game been play for long time 🥰🤣

Thank you and that's an awesome progress! Just curious, how many rounds does it usually take to complete one level?
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    edited August 2019
    Welcome, @OddFish! I'm not a Superstar, or a Legend. Just a player that enjoys the game & REALLY enjoys the comraderie here on the community board! (Did I spell that right?)
    I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I want to say
    "Thank you" from all of us players to you & all the other Legends, Kingsters, Superstars, etc., for the help & guidance. And, for all the contests! Someday, I may even win one!
    Well, back to Oz for me! Be seeing (hearing from you) soon, I hope, here on the board. 
  • tylarsmemaw
    tylarsmemaw Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hello there, Alena @OddFish 😀👋 It's nice to meet you! My name is Tammy, but everyone who knows me calls me Memaw 😻 Not sure how long I've been playing Friends Saga, but currently I'm around 747+ (lol ... Haven't looked). Anywho, I love this particular game the best out of all the Candy Crush Saga games! The team behind the curtains is doing a phenomenal job! Give them all a pat on the back (including yourself) & a KUDOS TEAM!!! 💞💞💞
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Welcome to you! The game is fun. How long does it take to make a cc level ln the game?
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Hello Alena a.k.a @OddFish! (lovely name) 🐟

I am a long-time Friends player and have been playing for a year now. I’m on level 565. I am a Windows 10 PC player.

My favorite character is...oh you know from my profile pic. I like to do quests and collect characters and costumes. I absolutely love their dance animations. They are amusing to watch when you complete a level. My favorite dance is the King of Hearts Nutcracker—he is a real loving dancer who wants to be a true romantic interest for Tiffi.  <3

I have joined the community to interact with other players and win extra gold and boosters. I recently became game expert for Friends a few weeks ago, and I’m feeling so happy for myself to have this chance to earn the most important role in the community, aside from Superstars and CMs. I have been helping others who joined the community and need support. 

How was it being Producer of Candy Crush Friends? I would like to know how you made the game a real happy thing that everyone loves to have in hand. 

I hope you are having a great day today. Have a friendtastic Friday!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,064 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @OddFish Glad to have you on board I’ve been playing CFC for 12 months but only joined the community I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe 6 months my memory is shocking with dates I love ❤️ all the characters it’s hard to pick between nutcracker and Olivia  i have just been promoted to legend a great feeling it’s true what people say ccfriends really is family so glad I joined and look 👀 forward to seeing you around Seeyah 🐨🙈🐊🎉
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @OddFish Hi Alena! I must have missed you on the first time around. It's nice to read your introduction and I look forward to seeing you here in the community. CCFS is not only my favorite King game, but this community also has some wonderful people.

My go-to character is usually Odus the Chick, although I have to say that I have a cuddle spot in my heart for Yeti. I enjoy BGT too. Really it's hard to pick a favorite friend when they are all great! 

I recently got the title "Game Expert" but I have had the badge since May, and it is something I am quite honored by. I love helping others. Talking about the game with all of our friends here is as much fun as playing it. 

Thanks so much for being here and making a game that brings so much joy!  <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?