🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1348 if you use Odus at the start you can have no moves?

Artster
Artster Posts: 2 Newbie
If using Odus on level 1348 with the booster on. When he changes candies you can end up with no moves and lose a life 🙁 You have to end the game to reset. Please fix

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Artster, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  I don't think I have heard any others complaining about this issue!!

Let me go back to this level and play it and see if I also have the same issue!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Artster, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Like I promised above, I went back to the level and played few times -- with the "Friendly Charged" boosters and without it.  I played with just 1 booster, then all 3 too.  Did not have this issue in any of my attempts!!  

Are you still having the issue OR did you already pass the level?

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Artster
    Artster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes I was able to pass the level. The boost was the one where at the start it changes 2 candies to the purple striped ones.. It only gives you one move at the start and it changed one of the candies to a purple stripped one. Which made no moves possible. Usually it will reshuffle the candies but it didn't. So had to exit and reset and start over. Thanks for checking it out! Artster
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you for the input @Artster :+1: 

I will inform the Community Manager about the issue!  And your feedback will help me to assist other players if they face similar issue!  

Thank you very much for posting in the Community!  Please come back and post if you need any assistance in future :+1: 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?