🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

lost my power ups when upgraded phone

Options
chowdah1967
chowdah1967 Posts: 6 Level 2
My ID# is 1011896312..I upgraded my phone (galaxy S7 to S9)and when i connected to FB to return to my saved spot it took me to my current level but i had over 30 lollipop hammers, over 30 bomb hammers and 20+ striped hammers which i earned from playing daily... they all dissappeared and it shows only 4 lollipop and 1 striped and 0 bomb. .. wat happened to my earned power ups? How do i get them back??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @chowdah1967 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, loosing our saved up boosters is the side affect when we change our device or reinstall the game App on same device!!  But, those Boosters will be still intact on your old device.  So, you can still play on that device and use up those boosters :+1: 

Unfortunately, the King Team won't be able to reimburse them as it is issue from our side!!  But, if you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, King will return them to you :+1: 

Sorry for not being a bearer of good news!!  Please post back if you need any further assistance! 

Have a great weekend!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @chowdah1967 Welcome to our community. All the boosters are saved locally on your device, so if you upgrading your phone you will loose all your boosters. You still can have it on your old phone but not on the new one. Same thing happened if you reinstalling your game. I hope it answered your question. 
  • chowdah1967
    chowdah1967 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thst is ridiculous..this game punishes players for upgrading their phones..i upgraded because i maxed out my 32gb S7 mostly cuz i have games like this...i upgraded so i didnt have to uninstall and stop playing and i lose over 150 power ups between friends and soda cuz of it...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @chowdah1967 Hope you had a nice weekend :) 

I know and also understand how frustrating it is to loose all our saved up boosters :(  Like I mentioned above, it is our free earned boosters that are removed but if you have purchased any of your boosters, they will be returned :+1: 

Unfortunately, this is only rule set by King that is inconvenient for his players!!  Other than this, I am sure you too agree that King games are very entertaining and addictive!!  

Very sorry for not being very helpful!!  Just wanted to let you know that I understand your frustration!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?