🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• soneeyarh
    soneeyarh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi I’d like to just applaud you guys the game keeps me company and I always anticipate fresh levels love love love
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    having major time constraints these days due to an ailing mom in law...so hating the fact that I cant complete quests as it takes forever to scroll down to play levels to collect the required candies..and to top it, if your lives are over at a lower level, which you have reached after a long long scroll you are rudely plonked back on your current level !!! Since I am on level 1744 I am finding it very tedious and am inclined not to complete quests..so clearing them is becoming incidental..the fallout of this would be that over a period of time my boosters would get exhausted and I would no longer be able to enjoy playing the higher levels and would want to quit...my Candy Soda went that way..hope this does not go too instead it survives...

• valentina2
    valentina2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Me encanta este juego, es muy divertido y dulce..

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • rhonda_42410
    rhonda_42410 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I enjoy the game, it is a stress reliever an a way to pass time.. Challenges my mind at times but only in the best way.... Remember if u don't use it, you lose it! 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hey there @QueenMia and thank you for the opportunity to let us provide our feedback on the Quests feature of Candy Crush Friends :chuffed:

Okay here we go:
    1. Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?

I used to try completing the Quests every day, but lately as I'm near level 1740 it's become increasingly difficult to complete Quests due to level difficulty. :( 

2. What would encourage you to complete more Quests? 

Actually there are two things that would encourage me to complete more Quests:

The first thing would be getting more sticker rewards/gold bars for quest completion as a few of the others have stated.

The second thing would be to allow us easier access to earlier levels in order to make quest completion easier. This is so that we aren't forced to waste valuable lives just trying to gather our quest materials... 😒

3. Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a Quest? 

Yes I do sometimes pick a character exclusively for easier quest completion. However, I don't always pick the recommended character anyway due to it not always being the best for certain levels. 🤔

4. What are your favorite Quests? 

My favorite quests are the ones for collecting candies based on a character (i.e. Collect 500 Red Candies for Tiffi)

My least favorite are the general Candy collection quests as some of them require a massive amount of candy collection (as others have also stated) like 1500-1700 candies... 😖

5. What types of Quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!) 

I think it would be neat to have collect a certain number of Octopuses/Licorice (gives us a reason to like them sometimes lol... 😂) quests, or maybe collect certain blockers/dunk cookies etc. as others have mentioned.

6. Is there anything else Quest-Related that you would like to suggest or share? 

Yes I would love to suggest that we can get the ability to collect previous missed costumes (even if it's rare) from quests/mystery chest. I never was able to collect Tiffi the Turkey, Nutcracker the Pilgrim, or Santa Yeti, and would love the ability to collect stickers for them! :3 

Also I'd like to suggest maybe an additional reward for completing all of the days quests (it can just be something small if you guys don't want to give out too much per day)

Finally, I'd love to see some type of weekly quests added in that would have much grander requirements (and also rewards, Yum! 😍 ) . This would encourage playing even after daily quests are completed (and give those of us in the levels waiting room something else to do ;) )

Also please please PLEASE add in a level jump feature to the game!🤗🥳

This Idea can be found here please vote on it if you haven't yet!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177636/portal-to-navigate-between-levels#latest

P.S. Thank you for tagging me to this @Elsa :chuffed:
  • violanagy8706
    violanagy8706 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    Just to add to my earlier comments:
    Couple more reasons to complete the Quests:
    For a short period of time, we occasionally got extra life from the Quest reward box. I love to get the extra life to extend the game play. 
    Also, the timed friendly charges are great for completing hard levels. It is just a bit difficult to track how many / how close we are with the stickers.
  • Amaro_van
    Amaro_van Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Muy buen juego 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • yummygummy
    yummygummy Posts: 1 Newbie
    1. Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
    =) Yes, I try to complete quests every day

:( If they reflect the characters you play. For example I  have had a quest up, to collect a bunch of red candies for the Rabbit, but there haven't been any levels where I am, that I am able to even use the Rabbit.

3. Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a Quest?

<3  Yes, I will sometime use characters that I feel work better. For example, I am on level 440 and its suggested I use Tiff, but Bubblegum King works best for me.

4. What are your favorite Quests? 

B) Collecting a certain number of candy, regardless of character. 

5. What types of Quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)

O.o hmmm...
    1) so many power combos, like 2 chocolate bomb explosions or color bomb/chocolate ball explosions and you earn a free turn or life. 

2) ones where you can earn lives

6. Is there anything else Quest-Related that you would like to suggest or share? 

o:) I kinda miss the wheel chance game that is on Saga, except after 7 years, I still haven't won the 'Jackpot' slot, but if something like that was available. That would be awesome

• huduvudu
    huduvudu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Have a couple of King games, fave being soda crush. Hubby asked I must give CC friends a go, can send each other lives and have a friendly race. In all honesty, not too fond of CC friends. Pro's and con's:
    1. Can see his profile on the stages, which is nice, but send/request for lives doesn't work (linked via fb) so have to spend gold if you need lives.
    2. Little friends and their 'powers' with their little outfits are cute, but can mess up a planned move (nutcracker) and playing my butt off for a new outfit and no gain is a waste of time.
    3. Only boosters are the lollipops, start you off with a few and collect via gifts but no color bombs, fish etc to boost the game.
    4. Additional boosters (lightning boosters) can't be saved and used at a convenient time.... I've had it that I get the booster just after I used my last life or heading out the door to work.
    5. No real power rewards like soda crush. No infinite lives for a certain period of time, no rewards straight off the bat. 5 lives, spend gold, rewards take forever because it's "collection" fragments.

In summary the characters are cute but the game is a drag and too much of a headache for an easy chill "space out" game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?