πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Thanks a lot for such great feedback everyone πŸ€— Please keep them coming!

I'd like to ask as well, what do you think of Odus Chalenges? Do you like them? Why or why not?

Thanks again for taking some time to answer our Studio. This really helps shape the game better for you all πŸ’
  • Nostromo
    Nostromo Posts: 8 Kingster
    edited August 2019
    @HellsBelle good that you are enjoying the Odus Challenge!
    Like @QueenMia said, please give us any feedback related to Odus Challenge.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
  • peejay
    peejay Posts: 121 Level 3
    To be honest I think the quest is just cool, Β it adds spices to the game as salt would add flavourto foodΒ 
    i try my very best to complet each quest everyday but some days I don't start on time so I Β don't have enough time to complete it but for the majority I do complete most of it
    But in my opinion I think the rewards are way under the efforts we put to complet each quest
    so I would suggest that sometimes gold could be given as 🎁 rewards also.

Would really help in spurring my spirits are rewards like unlimited life πŸ’• for 30 minutes for some completed quest and extra fish or bombs for unlimited periods of time also
    some quest in my own opinion should be team originated and a fast an convient way of alerting you team member to participate would really be a great delight maybe something like a chatroom for team memebers it may involve tougher quest with more rewards for any team who can complet within the allocated time and leadersboard to show where each teams areΒ 
    Finally I'd like to say if it was possible please like please the should be a way to get stickers more easily for thing it would help us to unlock the right characters
    And something like a spin for moves when playing a quest level should be made

More crushing to all CCFS more candies to crushπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽπŸŽ
  • kenrosaidso
    kenrosaidso Posts: 3 Newbie
    I think the entire game has made a splash. Everything about it is almost awesome. Jjust a tiny few details should make it perfect. Rewards are great. However it seems like you can go on forever b4 u recieve an reward that u can use. By the time u finally do get one your not in the mood to play anymore and it gets wasted on some of them. Also when requesting more lives from freinds it seems u ever recieve any. Thats because no one knows your asking unless they check. Should b notification.
  • rainforunow
    rainforunow Posts: 4 Newbie
    I would like to have teams, competitions , unlimited lives sometimes and a way to add active players without having to go through FacebookΒ 
  • jophillips
    jophillips Posts: 5 Level 2
    It would be nice if you would have the quest characters in recommendation play,, they always have the nutcracker as a quest, but never in the play list.
  • livewyre
    livewyre Posts: 7 Level 2
    And yet again I play to complete quests and I get/earned 2 of the 3 boosters .. both given to me with one man left !!! Now I'm out of men n don't get any benefit of having these !!!!! So these are useless if I can't use them .. we always get them after most of our men are used up . Change this . Thx
  • inkjunky
    inkjunky Posts: 2 Newbie
    I love this game! So much fun and absolutely adorable.πŸ’œ I do think the challenges are a bit much. Not enough lives to finish them all in 1day. I dont pay into games. So i miss out on a lot of prizes. But ill ill keep playing because its fun!Β 
  • hillbillytreeman
    hillbillytreeman Posts: 10 Level 2
    im on level 234 is there any rewards for this
  • hillbillytreeman
    hillbillytreeman Posts: 10 Level 2
    How do I get passed level 233

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?