🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• kvega4
    kvega4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have reason to believe that this game cheats!  First it looks as if I'm gonna win, I have all cleared except for one last one n it's there, on the next move with 16 moves more, but I gets stuck!!! How it's that possible?!! I'm tire of this game, it's always the same store n plus, it doesn't give u any chances of winning any gold bars or extra moves like in original CC saga. Total disappointment! 
  • leshia
    leshia Posts: 45 Pro Player 👑
    I agree with you on all that 💯💯👌
  • dianesilva50
    dianesilva50 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I love love this game I play 24/7 wish we could get more coins n prizes 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    QueenMia said:

I'd like to ask as well, what do you think of Odus Challenges? Do you like them? Why or why not?

@QueenMia I like the Odus Challenges. I think it is a great incentive to play the quest knowing that there is a new costume for Odus to be collected. I regularly do most of the daily quests but the Odus Challenges adds another level of motivation.
    I read quite a few posts in the General Discussion about fear of losing the progress because the same greeting / announcement was shown when logging in to the game despite their respective progress.
    It would be good to have a counter for the number of quests completed, similar to the Star Chaser, so players are aware of the current progress. 
  • mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    i play every day a few few few times a day
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey there @QueenMia and @Nostromo I figured since you guys wanted feedback on the Odus Challenge I would provide my take on it ;)

I enjoy the Odus Challenge, but it seems like you aren't always informed of the ending time frames

If it wasn't for other members on here letting me know when this event was supposed to end I'd be left in the dark 🤷‍♀️

Otherwise I love how it looks like you guys put a special Odus costume as a reward for completion of the challenge! :3

I will let you know if there was a costume reward I will always try hard to collect it! :chuffed:
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Oh yes one more thing....by the time the quests are over and you get those super bonus of color ball etc you are out of lives so just dont end up using them !
  • leshia
    leshia Posts: 45 Pro Player 👑
    I just love Odus new stuff. I can't wait to see what else Odus comes up with.  So let's go and have some fun playing our games and passing the time  AWAY TODAY!! !! ! 
  • peejay
    peejay Posts: 121 Level 3
    To be honest I think the quest is just cool,  it adds spices to the game as salt would add flavour to food 
    i try my very best to complet each quest everyday but some days I don't start on time so I  don't have enough time to complete it but for the majority I do complete most of it
    But in my opinion I think the rewards are way under the efforts we put to complet each quest
    so I would suggest that sometimes gold could be given as 🎁 rewards also.

Would really help in spurring my spirits are rewards like unlimited life 💕 for 30 minutes for some completed quest and extra fish or bombs for unlimited periods of time also
    some quest in my own opinion should be team originated and a fast an convient way of alerting you team member to participate would really be a great delight maybe something like a chatroom for team memebers it may involve tougher quest with more rewards for any team who can complet within the allocated time and leadersboard to show where each teams are 
    Finally I'd like to say if it was possible please like please the should be a way to get stickers more easily for i thing it would help us to unlock the right characters
    And something like a spin for moves when playing a quest level should be made

More crushing to all CCFS more c

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?