🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I get directed back to my newest level even though I went back to old levels to play again?

jimkoo
jimkoo Posts: 7 Level 2
I scroll back to past levels and when I finished, I get redirected back to my newest level. This is something new that has been updated . I'm pretty much one of your more advanced players and I regularly make purchases as well. If you keep on making things difficult for your loyal customers, they would have no choice but to discontinue playing this game. Please let me know that you will cancel this function. Thank you. 
Jim

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jimkoo - welcome to our friendly community. Just to confirm are you referring to CC Friends? If so are you saying you scroll thru the portals to old levels and then when you run out of lives or fail the level you get sent back to your last level passed? If so this is actually nothing new. It’s been happening since the start.  There is a voting area where there is a request to add a portal map to make it easier to scroll levels I would encourage you to vote on.

Hope this helps!
  • jimkoo
    Thanks for your prompt reply but u don't have the answer to what I'm looking for. I do know that if you do not pass an old level or run out of lives, you will get directed to your newest level. I am asking why I'm still directed back even if I pass an old level and have all my lives. It redirect me back automatically every time I pass an old level. Please check.

Jim K
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @jimkoo, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am jumping in here unto the conversation, along with my friend @Foley1362🤗 

So, even after winning an old level, you are still being jumped to your current episode? 

Let's say you are at level # 1020, and you went down and played level 634!  Even after you won the level, you are kicked back to level # 1020 OR are you finding yourself at level # 640?

Did it make sense?  Please let us know!  

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a great day/evening!
  • jimkoo
    Here's an example. I'm at level 1521. I go back to level 634 and played it to get more stars. I completed 634, did not lose any lives but I automatically get redirected back to 1521. 
    In the past, I do get redirected to 640 but no longer. Apparently the last update changed this function.
    Let me know when this issue get resolved.
    JK
  • psychokatt
    psychokatt Posts: 4 Newbie
    How about fixing game so when I want play in the 600 levels I stay there instead of getting bumped back to 1800 and have to scroll back 20 levels at. a time.
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @Foley1362 @PummyRaj I noticed this as well yesterday. @jimkoo is right.  I went back to 1810 and I completed it & pressed next and it took me back to 1851, my current level, It used to take you to last level of the episode you went back to. Tried a few more times and same thing. It never used to do this. Really annoying if you go back along way. Needs to be reported.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thank you @Simon888 and @jimkoo - we are reporting this up to the team but please be patient as the CM team is off until Monday 😞

Thank you for understanding and helping us report such issues 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jimkoo and @Simon888, hope you both are doing well and having a nice day :) 

We have not forgotten about you guys and the issue!  Just wanted to updated you that @Foley1362 and I are still finding out whether this is an issue/glitch that popped up OR the Studio has changed the game that way for good!! 

Please be patient with us and wait for the news we will be bringing... not sure when as the King Studio team are very busy currently with lots of stuff!  

Thanks a lot for understanding and your patience 🤗
  • jimkoo
    As of today, this problem is still not rectified. I have made a pledge to myself that I will not spend an additional cent on this game until this is solved. I still enjoy playing but the end is near. Thank you.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    I haven't played for a few weeks any old levels, but when I did today I noticed the same problem. What a super stupid change!!! >:)

It was already annoying enough to scroll once countless levels back to play an old level. But now even when you beat it, you have to scroll back again for ages for playing another old level.

The initial report is already a month old. Are the Candy Crush Friends makers planning to finally do anything about it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?