🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 829 - Any reason this freezes up and doesn't remove itself from the board??

Bigrk
Bigrk Posts: 6 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Bigrk, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please "mark" what is freezing and not being removed from the level board?

I could not figure out from the screenshot you have posted above??  Any extra details you can provide will be helpful for us to assist you further.  

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post your comment.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • Bigrk
    The filled heart in the 4th row under the yellow fish...see it looks partially filled and doesn't disappear like it should so it's a dead space on my board. Has done it for about 12 games same box
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Bigrk,  Thank you for replying back and explaining the issue :+1:  

Let me go back to the level and see if I too get this glitch in my game!! 

In the mean time, can you please post back few details ---> (1) Device you are using (2) What version you have?

Talk to you soon  🤗
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Hello again @Bigrk, I have just played the level and I too saw that Glitch in my game.  But it did not affect my game in any way and remained as just a "Display Glitch"!!  

I am attaching Screenshots below from my game....

1) 👇👇 same display glitch as in your game

2) 👇👇 Before moving to the last board

3) 👇👇👇The final board where 3 hearts were left out!!! 👇👇

As you might have noticed, even though, the Heart did not disappear from the board, it did not affect my game in any way!!  

Was is not this way in your game?  Was it getting frozen from moving on to the second board?

Any further information will help the team to look into the issue in your game and solve it :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the week!
  • Bigrk
    It has to affect the game by not being able to use that spot.....but I beat the level anyway so just wanted to bring it to whomevers attention
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Bigrk, Hope you are doing fine :) 

The King team were able to reproduce the Display Glitch we both have experienced, and the Studio are working on it to fix the it :+1: 

Thank you very much for bringing this to the team's attention!

Have a wonderful day/evening!

By the way, there are 2 contests going on in Candy Friends to win some Gold Bars....
    1) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265220/win-30-gold-bars-with-tiffi/p1
    2) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/264942/solve-the-thief-mystery-and-win-amazing-prizes/p1

Hope you will participate in those contest and will be able to win some Goodies :D:D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?