🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

If you cannot send or receive lives in Candy Crush Friends

Options
gre125
gre125 Posts: 5 Level 2
If you are connected to FB as I am --please post here if you are unable to send or receive lives.
When I request them I get the following error message:

"Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

This happened before -- was temporarily resolved -- and now back AGAIN!!

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and happy Monday :waving:

Thanks for letting us know!
    We are aware of the issue and our Sweet Studio is currently working on it. This seems to be affecting Windows 10 players only so if you can play on another device in the meantime, you'll be able to send and receive lives ;)

Thanks a lot for your understanding and patience! In the meantime, have a look around the Community and don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold in our contests... right here.

Good luck 🍒

Answers

• MaggieMag
    MaggieMag Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, i can'y see my FB friends list. Has the issue been resolved or its still an open issue. ? I can't ask or send lives. 
    Pls help. 
    Thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @MaggieMag, Hope you are having a nice day/evening :)

Did the issue started for you on Wednesday or long before that?  If it has started on Wednesday and you were receiving "Error" message from then only.... then the issue with sending and asking for Lives through Facebook for all games (King or non-King) was solved on Friday itself!

If you were having this Lives issue from before itself, please go to this thread and post the needed details in this thread  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/263554/send-and-recieve-lives-update-looking-into-it 

Please post back if you need any further assistance!

Have fun with your game(s) and Have a great week ahead!   
  • Sandy1772
    Sandy1772 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi   i am   having the same  problem  Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.   i  hope   it gets  fixed!  the  game is  too  good to  be goof up    ty
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and happy Monday :waving:

Thanks for letting us know!
    We are aware of the issue and our Sweet Studio is currently working on it. This seems to be affecting Windows 10 players only so if you can play on another device in the meantime, you'll be able to send and receive lives ;)

Thanks a lot for your understanding and patience! In the meantime, have a look around the Community and don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold in our contests... right here.

Good luck 🍒
  • Tecumseh
    Tecumseh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem: Windows 10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?