🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Never Received Galaxy Yeti

SeraphicStar
SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
edited September 2019 in Support
Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and today I'm trying to find out how long others of you who received the special Galaxy Yeti costume had to wait before you got it in your game. 🤔

I know on the Galaxy store it states to wait about 24-48 hours before you receive it yet I've had my phone for about 4 days now. O.o

I'm just wondering if these delays are normal, or perhaps I missed some key step required in order to get this costume in my game? 😕

Any help with this would be most appreciated, thank you!

~ SeraphicStar

P.S. I'm mostly concerned because I don't want my game to be "forgot about" and never receive this limited edition costume 🤷‍♀️

Also tagging @QueenMia as I'm sure she has some insight into why this may be occurring :confounded:

Best Answers

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Oh! NO!  Sorry to hear about the issue dear @SeraphicStar :o:o

I was thinking of buying Samsung to receive Galaxy Yeti!  But, since you are having issues with getting him, I am not sure I want to buy it anymore!!!  

OK, tell me something!  Did you play few levels after getting the new phone?  I think there was a specific list for which device we can gain Galaxy Yeti!  I think recently you have created another thread, isn't it?  

Let me check and get back to you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    @SeraphicStar, I installed CCF from Galaxy got my Galaxy Yeti but lost my quests rewards & daily rewards. The rewards just disappeared after shown. So I uninstalled fm Galaxy & reinstalled fm Google. Of cos there is nothing, luckily my Galaxy Yeti was still there. = From my own personal experience on Samsung S10 plus. U should have gotten it on the same day. 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    @SeraphicStar make sure you are using the App from the Galaxy Store (it installs a second version) it took a day and a half for me.
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    @SeraphicStar I installed CCF from Galaxy store, got my Galaxy Yeti on the same day. Based on my own experience from Samsung S10 plus. 
  • SeraphicStar
    edited September 2019
    Hey there friend @PummyRaj, I actually made a thread about the new Odus Challenge. 🤔

I was having a bit of trouble knowing when the end of the event was. Also I didn't receive the Odus costume from the event. O.o

Also yes @JustPlaying as soon as I got my new phone I downloaded the app from the Galaxy Store and logged in through Facebook.

Thank you both @JustPlaying and @yukibear for informing me of the lengths of time it took for you guys to receive your Galaxy Yeti. This is making me wonder if there are some issues with the note 10 plus receiving it, but that depends on if @JustPlaying is using a galaxy s10 plus as well 🤔

Oh and @PummyRaj I believe I was at level 1780 prior to getting the new phone, so I hadn't played any new levels yet. I did play previous levels for quest completion though for the Odus Challenge ;)

I will try and play the newly released levels today and inform you guys if that helps

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    @SeraphicStar it took a bit longer than 48 hours before he popped up for me. Just download the app from the galaxy store, play a level or two and he should pop up. It took 4 days for me. 
  • SeraphicStar
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for letting me know @RegalRenz :chuffed:

So I guess that means maybe I just need to take a little more patience and maybe he will show up in my game soon! :3

P.S. I just finished this weeks levels, but he hasn't shown up yet @PummyRaj

Also this is another unrelated issue, but lately it won't let me send lives to Facebook friends. I know this has been an issue on this game off and on, but it recently reappeared for me O.o
  • PummyRaj

P.S. I just finished this weeks levels, but he hasn't shown up yet @PummyRaj

Also this is another unrelated issue, but lately it won't let me send lives to Facebook friends. I know this has been an issue on this game off and on, but it recently reappeared for me O.o
    Thank you for informing me dear @SeraphicStar🤗  

Please wait till tomorrow and let's elevate this issue to Mia then!  Would you agree?  I have sent you a PM, check it and reply at your convenience :D  

With regards to lives.... Yeah!  For some players, the issue was solved and some are still having issue to receive and send lives... I too am there with you!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day tomorrow 🤗
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @SeraphicStar💫

The Galaxy Yeti is on its way, don't worry 😉 I hope you'll like it! Let us know how it goes! 

Ps: There are some technical issues with lives being sent via Facebook at the moment and we are working on it. 

Have a great day everyone 🍒
  • PummyRaj
    Hello dear @SeraphicStar🤗

Just following up with you.... Mia wrote to you that he is on it's way!!  So, I thought I would check up on you and ask you about it :D    Did you receive the Galaxy Yeti?  How is he?  Do you like him?  Is he worth the wait?   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?