🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game not loading

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hot right now!.

Answers

• UX68
    UX68 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hiya!
    I just updated the app to version 1.159.0.2 and now it won't get past the orange King page. Must be a bug. So...what to do? Wait for next version, or reinstall - but just joined here and not on FB and don't wanted to loose 1850-ish levels... Anyone ?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,363 Candy Moderator
    Hello @UX68, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?  It might not be a bug but a loading issue!!  

Will you be able to provide a screenshot?  Did you sign-up to the game through Kingdom account?  

No need to worry about loosing levels as there is help provided to retrieve levels back... but it ONLY happens if we have not saved the game at all till now!!  

Please let me know and we will go from there and decide whether to reinstall the game or not!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  And to add the screenshots, tap on "Attach Image" icon (located a little farther to the Emoticon in the tool-bar), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?