🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Seriously? Did you change the game - It goes back to current level when I play an old one

haikubot
haikubot Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Discussions
Did you (they?) Actually change the code so that, when I go back 20-odd chapters to my "3-starred" progression to advance it, I'm kicked back to my "actual" progression after every match? That's a hot garbage sandwich if so, and if not, what am I missing? 

Comments

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Since update when you complete an old level it takes you back to your current level.
    Also Olivia now needs 12 purple candies for super move instead of 10. Very annoying  because you set the rules for the game and you stick to them. A  hot garbage sandwich indeed  :p 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi @haikubot and @Simon888 :waving: 

How are you?

@haikubot - We are looking into it! Let me get back to you with more updates asap!

@Simon888 - That's right, Olivia now needs to be given 12 candies instead of 10. But that's only because she needs more strength to do more damage - She now hits 3 octopi and deals 2 damages on each instead of 1. So it requires a little more candies but for a max effect.

I hope that it makes the sandwich taste better 😉
  • haikubot
    haikubot Posts: 4 Newbie
    Ha! Well, and yourself?  Had been too busy at work to prioritize response to Simon in that I thought perhaps dev's had considered Olivia OP (I know she's made a few tricky levels go by like butter in the past)  but it seems like the switch may have been a buff rather than a nerf, with those numbers :)  Still, my initial (admittedly niggling) issue persists... easily solved with the inclusion of a "chapter warp" as I recall earlier crush games possessed. 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @QueenMia Thank you for the explanation =)
  • QueenMia
    edited September 2019
    @Simon888, you're welcome ;)

@haikubot, I am good too, thanks (always on Fridays :tongue:) A "chapter warp" to help the navigation is a good idea and the studio is looking at if and how it could be added to the game since it's becoming a more and more popular request. No promise though but it is something they are aware of ;)

Have a great weekend you too and if you haven't yet, have a look at our latest competitions here. Good luck 🍒
  • QueenMia
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on this, but as for now, there are still no updates. This is how the game operates at the moment and our Studio is aware that this is not ideal for you all and they are looking at how it could be improved/changed. 

Please be assured that your point has been taken into consideration and that we totally understand the problems it creates. 

Thank you for your patience, I will update you as soon as possible.
  • ElfEars
    ElfEars Posts: 7 Level 2
    Well??? STILL NOT FIXED!

You do know that it was FINE until someone updated it!
    Can't enjoy a game when you are constantly going back and back pages.
    Not playing as much and soon it will be deleted if you don't fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?