🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do you fix the problem of not being able to play previous levels?

RS5
RS5 Posts: 2 Newbie
I suddenly lost the map button function today (Sept. 12, 2019), when I opened the game on my Android phone today.  It was working fine yesterday.  I can no longer go back to previous levels to play them.  The game will only let me choose the current level I'm at.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Answers

• dronyk
    dronyk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Weird! Never heard that before
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @RS5, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance are you talking about Pet Rescue Puzzle game?  

Please post back and let me know, so that we can talk further :+1:  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • RS5
    RS5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi PummyRaj.  I just realized that I hadn't specified which game.  I'm having issues with the Blossom Blast game.  I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing, but the game still won't let me go back to previous levels or show me a map of the game levels.  That function has simply disappeared.  I think there must've been a program glitch when the game updated 2 days ago on my cell phone, but the re-install should've fixed that and it didn't.  I don't play that often, but it's just frustrating that I can't go back to previous levels, especially if I wanted to improve my scores on various levels.  The customer support at King was useless - they told me to ask the Support Community or look to see if other people have had similar problems.  It looks like a few people had the same issue a few years back, but it also doesn't look like it got resolved, so I'm not sure what that means for me...  Hope you have a nice day too.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?