🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rainbow costumes missing TAT

tinazhangss
tinazhangss Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
Hello. My account used to earned every rainbow costumes but now they’re missing, my king account is the same email as this ID’s
Is anyone can help fix it ?

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey there @tinazhangss and welcome to the Community :waving: And thanks, @PummyRaj for flagging this to me! 

@tinazhangss - It seems that your game keeps on changing between "Rainbow costumes" and "No Rainbow Costumes", probably due to the change of VPN. 
    Our Studio Team had a look and they were able to add the Rainbow event to your game. So any of your achievements will be back within the next 24 hours. However, we were not able to restore your progress, which means that any progress towards characters you haven't unlock yet will have to be restarted. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Since you're here, don't miss out to read about our new character coming to the Kingdom soon ;)

See you around the Community 🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tinazhangss, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

By any chance, do you have screenshot(s) of your characters' book with the Rainbow costumes existing in it OR may be when you have gained them?  Those screenshot(s) would work as a proof from your side to show the King team that you had them in your game!!    

Please look for them and post here.  Also please provide your game user ID number with the help of this link     
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you post those required details, I will elevate this issue to the Community Manager :+1: 

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  To post the screenshots, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon) and select "Choose Files" to upload from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • tinazhangss
    Hi. My ID is 10726098561
    But unfortunately I didn’t have any screenshot that implying I had them TAT it just gone after Friday 4pm +8GMT when I tried to update with FB using VPN (I’m in China now...)
    I only can remember my last rainbow costume is Misty in recent couple days...
    TAT can you find any trace that I did use to earn them?
    Is that because I always flip from VPN and non-VPN? (The daily reward also often reset because of that..._(:з」∠)_)
    If I cannot retrieve them is there any possibility that I can re-earn them??
    Thanks so much!
  • tinazhangss
    And I did have all rainbow costumes already except the dog which I didn’t collect yet... TAT or just can you show the quests again so I can... TvT
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey there @tinazhangss and welcome to the Community :waving: And thanks, @PummyRaj for flagging this to me! 

@tinazhangss - It seems that your game keeps on changing between "Rainbow costumes" and "No Rainbow Costumes", probably due to the change of VPN. 
    Our Studio Team had a look and they were able to add the Rainbow event to your game. So any of your achievements will be back within the next 24 hours. However, we were not able to restore your progress, which means that any progress towards characters you haven't unlock yet will have to be restarted. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Since you're here, don't miss out to read about our new character coming to the Kingdom soon ;)

See you around the Community 🍒
  • tinazhangss
    sounds great! Thanks a lot!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?