🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

2 hour rewards

KB2007
KB2007 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why is it if you have an active 1 or 2 hour booster and you have less than 1 or 2 hours remaining on it.  If you get another one, it just attaches to the first and you get whatever time is remaining on the first???  I am losing out on time to use a different booster, doesn't seem right!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,387 Candy Moderator
    Hello @KB2007, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, we are not loosing any time on those "charged Boosters"!  I will explain how it works --->

Let's say, you have gained the "Coloring Bomb" as the first booster and is added to your game.  Like you said, the timer will be shown at the top of the screen where we press "Play". 

Now, you have gained the "Wrapped Lollipop" booster and/or the Fish booster(s) and these will also be added to your game.  Now, how the display works is -- the timer we see is for the first boosters we have gained. 

Once this first booster is out of time, the timer on rest of the boosters will be displayed.  And, I can assure you that we have not lost or will not loose the boosters we have gained later.  If you gain booster again, you will notice the same again!  I was looking for a screenshot to show you these examples, but could not find it!   

I hope I have not confused you with my explanation!  Please post back if you need further clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?