Where does this voice come from?

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,916 Community Manager
edited September 16 in News & General Discussions
New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

🍭🍭🍭

A voice with a strange accent has been heard throughout the Kingdom this morning. No one knows where it comes from, but Tiffi has stumbled across some half-eaten macaroons on Bon-Bon beach - very strange…

Can you help Tiffi and all the Friends find out where this voice might be coming from?

Stay tuned to find out more...

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
Prev13

Comments

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,444 Superstar
    I wonder what πŸ€” could be after all that the chocolate? Must be something big πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‰

πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • starsweetstarsweet Posts: 7
    I bet you 100 gold bars that is a new marine map with a new character with a new power. And I don't say more ...
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,916 Community Manager
    edited September 16
    Helloooo @wafercookieflippers ;🐳 How are you?! Yes, I have left it in case you wished to come back but if you want, I can removed it now - Would be a pity though! I agree that wales do have a strange accent... so might be! And it looks like @starsweet agrees with a marine character so... Maybe it's a friend of Olivia, who knows?!  πŸ€—πŸ’

@Elsa, your French is outstanding! πŸ˜‰

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,916 Community Manager
    Oh and @John-18, You'll have to wait a little more to find out 😜 

I do would like to hear more about Jimmy the goat too, @Simon888 😊

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,793 Game Expert
    edited September 16
    Hellooooo @QueenMia. πŸ€— ok well I guess we can keep it β€œjust in case.” I didn’t know it was still active but I appreciate the thought you put into holding it for me. 

Also I personally don’t think of the French as having a β€œweird” accent so the macarons are probably just a sweet treat and not a anything to do with a country of origin. Maybe whatever was sampling the macarons spit them out because it only likes chocolate, kind of like @Foley1362 may be suggesting.

That’s it! A chocoholic whale! Named wafercookieflippers! (I kid I kid)😊

Isn’t it funny that many accents sound funny to us, depending on our native tongue? For example: I am from America. I have lived in the South and the Midwest. People from Rhode Island and much of New England sound β€œweird” to me and they are speaking the same language. πŸ˜‰

By the way @Elsa, I am a total food network devotee. Gotta love it when you can travel the world in a plate. ❀️

Ok, have a good one guys. I will be waiting for the new β€œthing” to drop with bated breath. 🐳

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,183 Superstar
    AllΓ΄ ! Welcome back @wafercookieflippers 🐳 

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,618 Superstar
    hmmmmm... Grande Surprise!!!!  What & who could it be???  

I suspect it could be Mr.Toffee @QueenMia :)  He dropped in with the "King Chewy" event!!  So, may be he decided to bring even sweeter towards us... may be new mode in the game with Macaroons OR another special event to reward us with lots of goodies..... Very Very interesting & intriguing :D 

Anyway, we all have to wait till you give us more hints!!  Till then,  Au revoir πŸ€— πŸ€—

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,793 Game Expert
    edited September 16
    Bonjour @mysticalmysty ! I’m just doing a random pop-in...like when a whale comes out from the deep...i breech and then I’m gone. 🌊

Lol. This is why I can’t be here. 

Excited to see what comes though. My Whaley will be wearing a raspberry (edit: strawberry) beret in spirit. πŸ“πŸ³πŸ“

take care candy crush friends. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,618 Superstar
    Hello @wafercookieflippers, How are you?

It is nice to see you πŸ€—  Hope to see you again!  Have a wonderful day!

P.S:  By the way, did you report the possible glitch/error in your game?  I did not see anything new from you in Candy Friends!!  

• sweetkeeseesweetkeesee Posts: 5
    Some new character...idk who