🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help with level 320

Options
NicoleGarrity
NicoleGarrity Posts: 6 Level 2
I'm stuck on level 320, it won't allow me to play it as I haven't got enough stickers for either one of the characters that it offers to use to play the game.. How do I sort this out so I can continue on with my game? 

Answers

• NicoleGarrity
    Options
    Where and how do I collect them? 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @NicoleGarrity The stickers for new character / costumes are collected from the reward boxes and the Chests (Dach got the key). There are a few different ways to get reward boxes. You get daily reward box for simply playing the game each day. Occasionally a medium pink reward box is placed on the board if you fail to complete a board after a few tries. There are blue reward boxes at the end of each episodes (every 20 levels). Also, reward boxes (small, medium and large) are awarded if the daily quests (The Scroll symbol on the bottom left of screen) are completed within 24 hrs. Special event like Star Chaser also gives extra reward boxes.

I don't remember when I get Odus but it is kind of weird that you have completed 300 levels (i.e. 15 episodes = 20 blue reward boxes) and not have enough stickers for Odus. You must have received some daily awards, some pink medium reward boxes along the way. I wonder if you have played any daily quests at all?

In order to collect enough stickers, you may have to play the daily quests to earn the reward boxes. It is a long process to get enough stickers as you are missing quite a few for both Misty and Odus. The good news is that you can use the same FB / King account to play on multiple devices. In other words, you can do the 3 daily quests on iOS, Android, Windows, etc. to speed up the process. All the earned stickers are added to your account and are cumulative across platforms. 

If you still have question, our very friendly Superstars would definitely be helping you. Cheers!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,728 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I'm stuck on level 320, it won't allow me to play it as I haven't got enough stickers for either one of the characters that it offers to use to play the game.. How do I sort this out so I can continue on with my game? 
    Hello @NicoleGarrity, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I would like to ask you few questions, please!!

1) What are the characters you have as of now?  Can you please post a screenshot of your available characters?
    2) Do you play the "Daily Quests" at all?  
    3) Were you asked to "skip" any levels?  If so, how many did you skip?

4) Like my friend @flew66 mentioned, I hope you have been opening Gift Boxes at the end of the Episode -- Map Reward and a Pink gift box in some levels called "Level Reward" and also "Mystery Chest Reward"!  Even if you do not play the "Daily Quests", you should be seeing these 3 gifts!! 
    --->  If you are opening them, did you not see any stickers towards the Characters? 

Can you please post back and explain these to me, so that I can be of further assistance to you? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • NicoleGarrity
    Options
    @PummyRaj hi! I do the daily quests and open any boxes that I get the opportunity to open, I haven't skipped any levels, I didn't even know that was a thing that you could do! I play each level until I pass it before moving onto the next level, I just fear I'm going to be completely stuck at this level now which means I will no longer play the game, to complete yesterday's daily tasks I had to go back and redo levels I had previously completed just so I could complete the daily tasks... I will include a screenshot of the characters that I have at the moment with this message. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @NicoleGarrity,

Thank you very much for patiently explaining about what's going on in your game 🤗  It does not sound right at all that you do not have more than 4 characters even though you are at level # 320!!  

I will escalate this issue to our Community Manager and request to take a look at your game.  Please post your game ID number with the help of this link  Find user ID Number

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • NicoleGarrity
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to me, I'm not quite sure why I only have the 4, it did seem a little strange when I was seeing others with lots of characters but I thought maybe they had used in app purchases or something. I have enclosed a screenshot of my ID number :) 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @NicoleGarrity🤗

I have informed about the issue to the Community Manager!  Let me see what they think about the issue!  I hope I should have an update for you by the weekend!! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?