🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My Profile Was Deleted

WhimsicalV
WhimsicalV Posts: 16 Level 2
King account profile picture was deleted, no longer accurate! It will not let me upload a new one. I have already tried logging out & back in, restarted my decide multiple times, even uninstalled + reinstalled the game. Those is not my picture and I hate it. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @WhimsicalV
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

If your game is not connected to a server then you cannot change your game avatar.😉
    So check in advance, whether your game is connected. 
    Show me a screenshot after logging in.
  • WhimsicalV
    WhimsicalV Posts: 16 Level 2
    Yes, I logged in! Apologies, butI am not new to these things. What I'm saying is that I have done all the simple troubleshooting things I am not stupid. I have been connected to the internet, both Wi-Fi as well as mobile data. I have tried to select the profile picture but it will not do anything. I have done this many times before and it worked fine. Tried logging in, logging out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. In fact I have three different devices I even tried logging in on other people's devices; it is the same thing! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi @WhimsicalV
    We are very sorry for this problem. I noticed that you can't change the avatar from the game app.
    Right now I'm saying one step I hope you can do that. 
    Open Google Chrome from your device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.
    Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.
    If you do not find the desktop site by clicking the link, you can open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    hello @WhimsicalV :)

I just moved this thread to the Candy Friends Community so more players and Superstars like @Sukanta_Biswas can help you out :hurrah:

Have a sweet Friday  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?