🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Skins of Silver, Gold and Rainbow

CandyWhite
CandyWhite Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello community, I downloaded the game at the same time as a friend and noticed that he has some suits that are achieved by doing silver, gold and rainbow tasks. Anyone know why he has them and I don't?
My user number is: 5552835550

Pd: I don't speak English, I wrote everything in the translator  :p

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @CandyWhite, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, you have done a good job explaining the issue in English!  Very sweet of you to follow our Community Rules :+1: 

With regards to the Gold, Silver and Rainbow skins -- it was a test feature available to only selected players a while ago.  I don't think that feature is available anymore!  But, let me make sure and get back to you with accurate information =)  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back if you have further questions or need clarifications.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @CandyWhite, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, you have done a good job explaining the issue in English!  Very sweet of you to follow our Community Rules :+1: 

With regards to the Gold, Silver and Rainbow skins -- it was a test feature available to only selected players a while ago.  I don't think that feature is available anymore!  But, let me make sure and get back to you with accurate information =)  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back if you have further questions or need clarifications.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Stacy2111

Who are you and why have you been posting the same thing in all posts -- no matter what the question is?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?