🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Video ads rewards in CCF

Options
akornic
akornic Posts: 2 Newbie
I dont have option to watch videos and receive extra moves or lives for that. My friend who also playing Friends have that option

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @akornic and welcome to the Community :waving:

Our Game Team is constantly working on making the game better. Thus, indeed some of you have fewer features in the game at the moment. 

I understand that this is not ideal for many of you but I wanted to share some of the reasons why this happens. We’re constantly aiming for the best player experience but sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

This is just a temporary situation and your feedback plays a big role moving forward. Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think about the game and its features as we constantly make sure that is passed on to the studio.

I hope this helps clarify but let me know if you have any questions! 

Also, since you're here, don't forget to read all about our new Friends, coming soon

Have a great day and see you around the Community 🍒

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @akornic and welcome to the Community :waving:

Our Game Team is constantly working on making the game better. Thus, indeed some of you have fewer features in the game at the moment. 

I understand that this is not ideal for many of you but I wanted to share some of the reasons why this happens. We’re constantly aiming for the best player experience but sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

This is just a temporary situation and your feedback plays a big role moving forward. Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think about the game and its features as we constantly make sure that is passed on to the studio.

I hope this helps clarify but let me know if you have any questions! 

Also, since you're here, don't forget to read all about our new Friends, coming soon

Have a great day and see you around the Community 🍒

• GoldFuzz
    GoldFuzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Ad watching rewards, Changed from 4 Moves to 1 Move, During BubbleGum Troll Event. My friend got this event to get the Troll about a month ago (they got 4 Moves). I find this extremely rude, and this makes King look like a Greedy, Desperate company just trying to make more money. Your Gold is not cheap, you get paid for the ad watching, then you cut it down from 4 Moves to 1.(plus you charge even More gold (expediently to play on from that) On Candy Crush original you made it 5 Moves, Candy Crush with friends, 4 Moves. And honestly, you need those 4 Moves. If there’s anything, to make me quit your stable of games (after 3+ years of playing) This will be it. On a word of advice, never give people something, only to take it away. (And it’s a Feature you do make money on). 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?