Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited September 2019

Be ready for tomorrow... :waving:

Hey @Mattia_

I don't know exactly when the event is take place tomorrow but the only i know that the countdown was start September 23rd at 9AM London time when the players got a notification in-game that Rachel is coming in 7 days... ;)

So the event is take place tomorrow at 9AM and I think that time there will be new update coming for bring the event into the game and hopefully this update will include a new characters costumes, new feature and bug fixes and iPhone 11 issue could be fixed as well!

So i'm very excited because tomorrow is big event! <3
  • starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    Hello everyone, so far we know that Rachel is an artist and that makes very sweet paintings hehe ;) . So sure its power is to put on the board multicolored candies that break with candies of any color.
  • Goob79
    Goob79 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    QueenMia said:
    New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

🍭🍭🍭

After hearing a strange voice and seeing a mysterious shadow, Tiffi, Yeti & Co, found themselves face-to-face with another Friend who just landed in the Kingdom... Meet Rachel

Rachel is a Racoon like no other, born and raised in Paris. She’s an artist and if you tell her you’re a fan of her work, she’ll likely reply “of course, darling!” It’s not that she’s conceited (well, maybe a little), she’s just an artist in the fullest sense: emotional, impulsive and expressive.

Rachel got into the Kingdom through her painting! That’s true! She was working on her latest sketch “Paris in Macaroon” and as she leaned over to put the finishing touches on her piece of art, she got sucked into the sketch. Now she must escape her painting so that she can finish her masterpiece.

She will be joining the game very soon... You just need to be a bit more patient but in the meantime, can you guess what her power will be?

SWEET 🍒

• Goob79
    Goob79 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Her color will be blue and when activated she will use her paint brush to give you various power candies like Misty does!!
  • [Deleted User]

That's really amazing idea! :awesome:

@Goob79

Welcome to the best Community and thank you very much for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! :waving:
  • yhicky
    yhicky Posts: 37 Level 2
    Welcome Rachel looking forward to meeting you 😀
  • True
    True Posts: 1 Newbie
    The event has vanished for me...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019

Are you ready for Rachel today? :waving:

Because the "Paris in maracoon" event should start 9AM or 11AM just stay tuned! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?