🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost my profile.

Xsmacker
Xsmacker Posts: 4 Newbie
My sister and I play in the same device. When I signed her out as Queen Lex. and myself in it saved her to my level and I’ve lost my own profile of Wonder Woman. I had more lollipops and gold bars than her and I can’t get it back. We’ve had no issues up until now. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Xsmacker Welcome back to Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering... are you both logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

Try these steps.....

1) If you are logged in through Facebook account --->  First, log out in the game App ---> Then log out of Facebook ---> Clear Cache --->  Restart device and Log in again

2) If you are logged in through Kingdom account ---> Logout from game App ---> Clear Cache ---> Log-in again with your ID.  

See if any of above steps help to get back into your own account!  If not, please post back and let me know.  

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Xsmacker
    We don’t play through Facebook but even being up here as Xsmacker is strange as it is my old games account name. I have always been Wonder Woman since playing candy crush friends.  If I sign in on my usual email address like I’ve done every day for a year pretty much it comes up as queen lex. That’s my sister. Wonder Woman isn’t there. I’ve done what you said and cleared cache but still no luck. Help 😳 
  • Xsmacker
    Please Please Please help me get my profile back?? 
    Wonder Woman had at least 10 of each kind of lollipop as I’ve spent loads of money to get to where I am. Level 1265. I’m now playing as Queen Lex at that level and she was only on 200 and something. We are both having to play as Queen Lex as when I sign in that’s where it takes me and we only have about 3 lollipops as my sister wouldn’t spend money on the game. If it had to be one profile we lost it could have at least been hers. Weird how it’s her profile, out up to my level but still only got her stuff. After the amount of money I’ve spent to get there with that stuff to disappear is more than annoying. Please help me. We only played on same device when she would be st my place after work she would use mine. Otherwise we have our own seperate devices we use. So it wasn’t all the time. 
    Please get my profile back to me. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?